|The Zionist Dragon: |
From Libya to Egypt,
Palestine and beyond,
the cruel creature wants
the world to burn under
Editor's Note: WARNING - Photos in the second section of this essay are of extremely graphic nature. They have been included in this piece due to their unequivocal importance to the overall view of what the illegitimate Israeli regime has done to Gaza.
Prelude: In the first part of this series, the malignant Zionist propaganda surrounding the fall of Tripoli was picked apart, piece by piece, exposing the destructive, genocidal, brute force of NATO and its crimes against humanity on Libyan soil. This part, the series finale, will deal with the latest horror inflicted upon the occupied Gaza Strip, holy Al-Quds and occupied Al-Khalil as a result of Zionist intelligence shenanigans in the Egyptian Sinai. It will conclude on the world scale, where an Orwellian "utopia" is hoped to be erected on the ruins of Zionism's greatest enemies...
goal: Greater Israel,
from the Nile to the Tigris
and Euphrates rivers.
The year is 1982. It was a tumultuous year for the Zionist dragon. It had invaded South Lebanon again, nine years after staring the Lebanese Civil War with its cruel assassination of three Palestinian Resistance leaders including beloved poet Kamal Nasir; the death squad was led by future Israeli Prime Minister and war criminal, Ehud Barak (56). And, in a decision coated in the deepest bitterness, it had to dismantle Yamit, an illegal extremist settlement in the occupied, resource-rich peninsula known as Sinai, effectively ending its 15-year occupation of the Egyptian territory. However, from the very moment that the Zionist dragon made this choice, it immediately set forth a plan to reclaim Sinai, for within the twisted framework of Zionist thought, this piece of Egyptian soil was part of ‘Greater Israel,’ the Zionist plan from the get-go; a Talmudic empire that would stretch across parts of Egypt, specifically those resting upon the Nile, all of Jordan, a large piece of Saudi Arabia, all of Kuwait, all of Lebanon, all of Syria, a massive part of Turkey up to Lake Van, all of Cyprus, and large chunks of Iraq (57).
The name of this plan was (is) ‘A Strategy For Israel In The 1980s,’ a nightmarish, frightening foreign policy study written by Oded Yinon, a former advisor to the Israeli foreign ministry with high-level contacts inside the Zionist military-intelligence establishment. The study appeared in a World Zionist Organization journal called Kivunim and its essential basis was that the usurping Israeli regime must systematically break down the greater majority of the Arab world into smaller, subservient-to-Zionism satellites through subversive, military and diplomatic means, so it will be much less arduous to annex these states into the Zionist empire when the time called for such action. At the zenith of the hitlist was Egypt and Yinon’s text clearly displays that the Camp David Accords which secured the Sinai in exchange for ‘peace’ with the unrecognizable, criminal Zionist entity, were simply a mechanism to regroup and prepare for the permanent reoccupation of Sinai. In fact, Yinon stresses that the Zionist regime will be forced to retake Sinai before balkanizing Egypt because the Egyptian military posed no significant threat to Zionism and would therefore be an easy victory if conflict became reality (58).
And since that fateful year of 1982 when Oded Yinon’s regional-domination plan was brought into being, the Zionist dragon has strenuously attempted to bring Egypt into conflict to conquer Sinai once more. It has used overt and brutal means, by gunning down more than 23 Egyptians in the era of now-toppled dictator Hosni Mubarak alone; each one of these victims were murdered by the criminal Tel Aviv regime in Sinai, illegally besieged Gaza or one of the border villages (59). It has also used covert means, operating at least 15 spy networks within Egypt since 1978 while using false flag terror to provoke communal war between Muslims and Christians in accordance with Yinon’s vision (60).
a global brand. Its latest
stop is Egypt's Sinai
The hasbara has swirled so far out of control since the August 18th attacks that Zionist military-intelligence circles and their journalistic conduits are now engaged in an active, vociferous cover-up to flush out their initial beacons of disinformation (64). Using the savagery being unleashed on Libya by NATO and its proxy army of Israeli-advised ‘rebels’ as a further deterrent, the Zionist dragon quietly moved into position on two fronts, military and diplomatic, to reclaim its lost ‘Greater Israel’ gem. Former head of the Israeli National Security Council, Uzi Dayan, stated outright that, “it is time for the Israeli army to take control inside Sinai (65).” IOF’s Edom Division has been upgraded with more enhanced surveillance equipment and armored units that will be ‘strung across the Egyptian border’ to fight ‘terrorist threats.’ Zionist war criminal and IOF Chief of Staff Benny Gantz has re-labeled the Israeli-Egyptian border as ‘revised (66),’ dangerous Orwellian language that surely indicates greater Zionist plans for the territory.
stealing Arab land,
disregarding all law,
principles of the Zionist
Coupled with the strengthening of IOF’s Edom Division, the Egyptian military escalation in Sinai represents abrasive Zionist efforts to establish ‘facts on the ground.’ Over time, the Camp David Accords will be ‘revised’ as IOF Chief of Staff Benny Gantz so deceptively described the current state of the Israeli-Egyptian border. Under this revised treaty, there will be ‘integration’ between IOF and Egyptian forces. This integration will become amalgamation and then amalgamation, will become occupation. Occupation will then become colonization and Sinai will once again be part of the Zionist project. All the while, the Egyptian military junta will continue to appease the usurping Israeli regime at all costs to maintain its newfound power, which is immersed in fragility and based on how far its subservience to Zionist hegemony can stretch.
The Zionist media of course, made no mention of these developments or the increasingly likely possibility of an Israeli takeover in Sinai. Instead, it continued peddling its hasbara on Libya and throwing a ‘mask of Zion’ on the ungodly crimes of NATO and its proxy rebel army. With Libya in chaos and its clandestine Sinai agenda buried, the Zionist entity turned its attention to its favorite target nowadays, Hamas, ludicrously blaming the Gaza-based Resistance government for the Sinai false flag (69). And just like that, the bombing of the starving Gaza Strip where 91.4% of the children suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder thanks to Zionist monstrousness (70), began anew. Ehud Barak, who as aforementioned played a major role in pushing the Sinai agenda, barbarically stated that Gaza will be ‘decapitated (71).’ Bloodlust; the sickness that has kept the cruel Zionist dragon on life support since al-Nakba.
|An infant victim|
of the Zionist
Before the ink of the filthy hasbara had even dried on the usurping Israeli regime’s propagandistic papers and before the blood of sacrificial lambs in Sinai was absorbed by the blistering desert sand, Zionist warplanes and drones screamed over illegally besieged and occupied Gaza and bombed the world’s largest open air prison for something like the billionth time. Over the course of 5 days beginning on August 18th, under the cover of the fake fall of Libyan Tripoli and the fake terror attack in Umm Rashrash, the violent and criminal Zionist entity carried out 30 airstrikes against the helpless population of Gaza, murdering at least 14 Palestinians and wounding more than 41 others. Residential structures, government buildings, over 7 local NGOs, supermarkets and smaller family-owned grocery stores, a mosque, a fuel station, a school and a sewage pump station were badly damaged or destroyed. The sewage pump station, which was annihilated, serviced more than 130,000 Palestinian refugees in the Nusairat and al-Bureij camps (72).
As more bodies were pulled from the rubble after the unconscionable Israeli brutality, the casualty count rose to at least 15 Palestinians murdered and 60 wounded. Among the dead were two 2-year old children and a 13-year old child. Among the wounded were more than 9 children (73) The ‘bravery, morality and heroism’ of Zionist occupation forces on full display: ‘stopping terror’ one innocent Palestinian child at a time. Gaza is normally used by the marauding Israeli occupiers as a testing ground for its newest murder weapons and this time around was no different. Every Palestinian body that hit the hospital was torn apart and charred, in an almost unbelievable display of savagery, invoking memory of the genocidal slaughter of Operation Cast Lead (74). Dr. Ayman as-Sahbani, al-Shifa Hospital’s emergency ward chief, confirmed that bodies were burned beyond recognition and described the weapons as ‘new and more brutal than ever before.’ He also relayed that the Zionist entity deliberately targeted women, children and the elderly (75). Zionism as usual.
Gaza is where the
occupation forces test
out their new weapons.
to shreds' by the Zionist
|This young Palestinian|
lost both of his hands
after the Zionist entity's
carnage in the Strip.
Not content with its bloodbath in besieged Gaza, the Zionist regime opened up another military front in the occupied West Bank. The terror kicked off at the Al-Khalil home of Hassan Ali Darwish al-Qawasmi, where 8 armed Israeli military vehicles and around 40 IOF soldiers sealed off all entry points. IOF immediately began taking prisoners, including one man who was blindfolded and brutally beaten. Totally uncaring of the fact that women and babies were present in the home, IOF left behind an explosive device to demolish it. The blast was so massive that it damaged part of a neighbor’s home. IOF then fired tear gas and rubber bullets on protesters who were demonstrating against the demolition, leaving at least 1 dead and more than 30 wounded (85). Mask of Zion’s social networking sources have confirmed via Arabic news reports that at least 7 Palestinians were murdered in the demolition. Sadly, the Qawasmi family is no stranger to tragedy. Earlier this year, 65-year old Haj Omar al-Qawasmi was sadistically murdered by IOF in his Al-Khalil home. He was shot 13 times in the head and heart, as he slept (86). ‘Most moral army in the world,’ at its most barbarous.
mass arrests, tear gas
and terror. This is
In the final week of Ramadan, Islam’s holiest month, the Zionist entity unleashed violence on worshipers inside the sacred Al-Aqsa Masjid, taking advantage of its ongoing slaying spree in illegally besieged Gaza and the brutality across the occupied West Bank. On August 23rd, in one of the worst attacks in recent memory, Israeli occupation forces invaded the holy mosque and brutalized those inside. Tear gas, stun grenades and the infamous ‘skunk’ water were fired upon thousands of Palestinian worshipers as Zionist brigades mounted on horses whipped those trying to escape the violence, leaving more than 7 beaten, humiliated and wounded. Dozens were hospitalized with breathing difficulty after the tear gas assault. At least four Palestinians were arrested for simply demanding their universal human right of freedom to worship (88).
This is by no means an isolated incident. Every year, thousands of Palestinians are denied entry into Al-Quds and for those who do manage to enter, they are denigrated for hours on end at criminal, inhumane checkpoints (89). Men under the age of 45 and women under 35 are not permitted by the Israeli occupation tyranny to enter Al-Aqsa (90). How there are still voices who would dare speak of the Zionist entity in glowing terms, as if it was a ‘democracy,’ is astonishing beyond words.
the 'Arab island'
of hasbara; a
ground for Zionist propaganda.
Three cities in occupied Palestine, all of which are ghetto-prisons already experiencing daily hardship under the tyrannical occupation, terrorized by the usurping Israeli entity and their pain was drowned out in silence. Sinai, manipulated through Zionist false flags, stands on the brink of reoccupation. All of this for ‘Greater Israel,’ all of this disguised by the fake fall of Tripoli. All of this... is just the beginning.
|Greater Israel is only Phase I|
for the Zionist criminal
network. The entire
globe is Phase II.
Now for elephantine question number one: ‘where are we now?’ The people of besieged Gaza are not only reeling from the newest dreadful batch of Zionist crimes against humanity, but are also still psychologically recovering from the blackout forced upon them in the beginning of August by Israeli military bulldozers. For 18 hours, Palestinians in the Strip were cut off from the outside world, leaving them horrified of an impending Zionist attack. While the damage was reportedly fixed, Israeli domination of the Gaza telecom sector remains and the occupation still has the power to turn the Strip on and off like a light-switch (95); also, the network was ruined again in the airstrikes of the Zionist entity’s week-long ‘Ramadan massacre.’ In a piece of relatively good news, the first ever African humanitarian aid convoy, the Africa 1, has reached occupied Gaza with desperately-needed supplies (96). Due to the Zionist siege however, a glum health crisis still remains, with close to 400 medicines totally out of stock or depleted and many Palestinian medical patients on the brink of death (97).
The Zionist entity has deployed two more warships into the Red Sea, right on the Egyptian-Israeli line, in a blatant military provocation. IOF Chief of Staff Benny Gantz has also authorized even further upgrade measures for Zionist ground forces on the entire territorial border between Israeli-governed occupied Palestine and Sinai (98). It is this coastal, resource-heavy peninsula that will be aeons away from the Zionist mainstream media’s cameras over the coming months. Reports from Israeli intelligence sources and alternative media stalwarts will trickle in as they have a knack for doing but the bigger picture will remain swept under the rug like crumbs from dinner. This sort of ignorant atmosphere is what the Zionist dragon thrives on; for when nobody is watching, it moves across the board with swiftness and deadliness, initiating checkmate.
|Libya is being|
mutilated by the
forces of the US and
EU, all for the benefit
of the Zionist entity.
The CIA has recruited over 1,500 fighters from occupied Afghanistan’s fourth largest city, Mazar-e-Sharif, to fight alongside the NATO proxy rebels in the growing war of attrition with the Libyan Resistance. The agency is also extending its already-present policy of funding the rebels and arming them (102). In putrid accordance with ‘western values,’ Britain’s SAS is patrolling the streets in death squad fashion, hunting down Muammar Qaddafi in coordination with MI6. SAS agents are dressed and armed like rebels to maintain the farcical (and now massively absurd) ‘no boots on the ground’ narrative (103). Parading around as Arabs is a prominent tactic of the previously discussed Mistaravim units of IOF, a tactic that SAS must have learned from the close, brotherly cooperation that has manifested exponentially between Israeli and British intelligence since the 1970s through Zionist spymaster and international war criminal Raphael Eitan (104). The flagrance and lawlessness of NATO and Zionism has once again ‘exceeded expectations.’
|Does this look|
like "freedom" to you?
Have these four Zionist
stooges "liberated" Libya?
In what is a sign of things to come, the illegal rebel leadership has invited Raphael Luzon, the leader of the staunchly Zionist Libyan-Jewish community in Britain, back to Libya so he could run for public office. Luzon’s primary goals would be to bring Israeli Libyans, who now live on ethnically cleansed and illegally occupied Palestinian land, back to Libya, restoring Jewish assets and partaking in the reconstruction of Libya after NATO is finished ripping it shreds (109). As it was discussed in the first part of this series, based on a policy study from the powerful Chatham House think tank, the privatization and neoliberalization of Libya were high on the list for the Zionist globe holders and it is now clear that Raphael Luzon will be the usurping Israeli regime’s agent in bringing this economic storm of hellfire to the Libyan people. And despite the refreshing fact that every myth about the rancorous blitz against Libya has now been scholarly and mercilessly debunked, those portraying themselves as ‘anti-imperialist’ and ‘anti-war’ continue buying into every word spat out by the Zionist media (110). This is most unfortunate, because the real heroes of this conflict, the magnificently valorous Libyan soldiers who are fighting the Zionist-designed Western aggression with all of their heart, have been cast out as villains when the real malevolence lies with the treasonous, Benghazi-based rebels (111).
New World Order;
nation-state is safe.
This 7-country plan, undoubtedly a product of the Wolfowitz-Feith-Shulsky axis, has astonishingly come quite close to fruition. Libya, as documented in this series, has been brutalized and will never be the same again, even if the Libyan Resistance is victorious over the Israeli-NATO-backed rebels. The African nation of Sudan, rich in oil in its southern region, has been cracked in half, its unity split and destroyed. The Zionist dragon’s military-intelligence apparatuses designed this balkanization, instigated it, funded the players and from Uganda to Ethiopia, it still maintains agents and assets to uphold the new fragmented Sudanese status quo (115).
Like flies flocking to feces, Israel has already entered the new, fabricated nation-state of ‘South Sudan.’ The deceptive and dangerous IsraAID, backed by Zionist lobby organizations like the American Jewish Committee and United Jewish Appeal, is on the ground (116). The newly-created Zionist puppet state has opened its doors to Israeli companies to do business in the fields of agriculture, infrastructure, security and medicine, business worth hundreds of millions of dollars. South Sudan views this gesture as gratitude for the Zionist dragon’s committed military and intelligence support to its ‘rebellion (117).’ And now, to make the relationship between South Sudan and Zionism legitimate and known worldwide, full diplomatic relations have been established between the two entities so Tel Aviv can officially take control of South Sudan’s oil-rich economy (118). Sudan as the Arab-Muslim world once knew it, is not only gone, it is dead.
|Iraq has been|
the Zionist criminal
its sayanim that
run Western foreign
And Somalia? Locked in a round of insanity and chaos as US-backed AU-UN occupation forces wage NATO-style warfare on the Somali Resistance, killing droves of innocent Somalis in the process. The peace that emerged in 2006 was stolen by this unlawful occupation under ‘humanitarian’ pretext and the famine and drought that have emerged as a result of this criminality are being used as weapons against the Somali people. The CIA has unequivocally penetrated Somali society and drone bombings are a frequent occurrence. With Zionist-dominated Western banks and oil kleptocorps chomping at the bit to get a piece of Somalia as they have been doing for decades, Somalia is on the brink of being invaded yet again under the banner of Zionist war criminal Barack Obama’s ‘Atrocities Prevention Board (121).’ Neutralized is the intelligence buzz word that would apply to the horror brought upon Somalia.
Syria is also on the radar of the Atrocities Prevention Board and the Arab nation of Resistance has been on the world stage in recent months, fighting an international conspiracy to drive Bashar al-Assad to the gallows and the Syrian government into the arms of Zionist hands. The Zionist entity, its US-EU gallery of puppets and its partner in crime, the House of Saud, have pushed Syria to the very brink with a destabilization operation known as the ‘Syrian Revolution,’ due to the fact that this criminal network’s overt means of provocation have failed over the last decade (122). Nicolas Sarkozy, chief asset of the Zionist entity’s subversion operations in Europe, has stated that France and its partners will do “everything possible” to end the reign of President Bashar al-Assad and he further added that, “the powers in Damascus would be wrong to think they are protected by the people (123).” This is Orwellian for ‘no matter what your people may think, we, the West, the overlords, will remove you when we see fit.’ An Israeli-NATO plan is in place, a replica of the ‘Libya Model,’ to trigger regime change in Syria (124).
Syria and Lebanon
out of the way to
set the stage for
a showdown with Iran.
Iran itself is fighting subversion, espionage, assassinations, economic warfare, assassinations, cyber terror, an all-out Mossad infiltration of its borders and Zionist-funded paramilitary groups like the MEK, a cruel Marxist cult that has murdered thousands of Iranian innocents (127). The path of the Zionist 7-country plan ends in Persia and it has long been the desire of the puppetmasters in Tel Aviv and Herzliya to conquer the Islamic Republic of Iran by any means available, even if it is more prolonged because time is taken to remove Iran’s allies, Syria and Hezbollah (128). As grand as this bloodthirsty, imperial scheme may be, this is not where the Zionist dragon wants to stop. The Zionist dragon will not be not happy until the entire world is its grasp.
wants to rule the
world, with 'Israel' as
Vladimir Putin has called Russia “the most reliable partner of the Islamic world and the most faithful defender of its interests (130).” China has always had strong, historical ties to Islam; more than 1,200 years worth. Islam is so deeply embedded in China that a Chinese-Islamic subculture has formed and Chinese Muslims, Chinese Muslim women in particular, are playing a greater leadership role in their local communities. The Chinese government supports this growth and there are many Islamic colleges that are government-run (131). China’s Muslim population is growing by the day and by 2030, it is expected to be the 19th-largest in the world (132). The Zionist entity seeks to curb this growth and has been heavily engaged in diplomatic courtship with China over the last several years, expanding military, security and political ties. Surveillance, drone tech, intelligence gathering are all part of this courtship, along with Israeli armaments and homeland security systems. The Zionist entity now has China using the same biometric identification tech that it uses to repress Palestinians in the occupied West Bank (133). In other words, the Zionist entity has access to China’s population records, i.e. Chinese Muslims and Chinese anti-Zionist activists.
the Zionist oligarch
that wants Vladimir
Putin and his children
When the oligarchy’s plots failed and Putin emerged triumphant, the Zionist-globalist power nexus invoked the military option. The Brzezinski ambition came close to reality in 2008 during the South Ossetia conflict, in which the NATO-CIA puppet regime of Georgia, run by Mikhail Saakashvili, whose rise to power was financed and guided by internationalist Zionist war criminal George Soros, invaded South Ossetia and massacred thousands of innocents inside the tiny territory, including Russian peacekeepers, provoking a war with Russia that violently teetered on the brink of World War III (137). Georgia is an ardent ally of the Zionist entity, which has provided military training and arms to the Caucasus state and has invested more than $1.5 billion in Georgian projects, including a pipeline that would extend to occupied Palestine to provide Israel with energy (138).
|To achieve a|
the Zionist dragon
must divide Muslims
and Christians, triggering
oblivion in the aftermath.
Yesterday’s victims were occupied Iraq, Sudan and occupied Afghanistan. Today’s victims are occupied Libya and occupied Palestine. Tomorrow’s victims will be Lebanon, Iran, Russia and China. And in the crossfire already are Syria, occupied Somalia, occupied Kashmir, Pakistan and Yemen. The Zionist dragon’s 2011 stratagem was not only meant to advance its militaristic and geopolitical goals, it was not only meant for conquest. It was meant to break those who seek the truth, fight for the oppressed, demand justice and speak for the voiceless into countless fragments, dividing the ranks so badly that the real enemy can no longer be seen in the fog. The psychological warfare is so dense that the dream state now seems insurmountable. If only the dream could be recognized for the fallacious nightmare that it is. If only those fighters could awaken. It is sorrowful that by the time that their sleep is indeed broken by their sense of smell, the scent will not be of cliched coffee, but of multiple nations, Muslim and Christian, burning and rotting from the Zionist dragon’s flames.
~ End Of Part II, End Of Series ~
PSYWAR: The Fake Fall Of Tripoli And The Zionist Dragon's Butchery Across Palestine I
(56) The Anniversary Of The Lebanese Civil War: The Wars That Never End by As’ad Abu Khalil, The Angry Arab News Service
(57) Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight Of Three Thousand Years by Israel Shahak (rip), Pluto Press
(58) The Hidden History Of Zionism; Chapter Twelve – Strategy For Conquest by Ralph Schoenman, Veritas Press
(59) Egyptian Victims Of Israeli Gunfire by As’ad Abu Khalil, The Angry Arab News Service
(60) Occupied Iraq: New Year, Same Zionism; Section – The Qiddisin Church Connection: Iraq And Egypt by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(61) Evidence Undermines Gov’t’s Claim That Terrorists Were Gazans by Yossi Gurvitz, 972 Magazine
(62) Another Israeli False Flag? by Stephen Lendman, The San Francisco Bay Area Independent Media Center
(63) Mysterious West Bank Shootings: Random Murders Or Assassinations? by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(64) Of Sycophants And Stenographers: Carrying Water For Israel’s Fraudulent Version Of Eilat Terror Attack by Richard Silverstein, Tikun Olam
(65) ‘Israel Prepares For War In Sinai Desert’ by Press TV
(66) IDF: Egyptian Frontier On Peak Alert, No Longer A Border Peace by DEBKA File
(67) “Israel” Eyeing Reoccupation Of Sinai by F. Michael Maloof, Al-Manar
(68) Report: Israel Approves Egypt Troop Influx In Sinai by Ma’an News Agency
(69) Israel Kills 15 In Gaza Then Tries To Shift Blame To Hamas by Jalal Abukhater, The Electronic Intifada
(70) Vast Majority Of Gaza Children Suffer PTSD Symptoms by Aditya Ganapathiraju, The Electronic Intifada
(71) Barak: ‘Enemies Will Be Decapitated’ by Jason Ditz, Antiwar.com
(72) OCHA: Israeli Air Strikes Killed 14 Palestinians, Caused Major Damages by The Palestinian Information Center
(73) Israeli Video Games In Gaza by Alison Weir, Antiwar.com
(74) Medical Source Says All Bodies Of Palestinians Killed In Gaza Ripped Apart, Charred by WAFA
(75) Doctor: Israel Using New Weapons Against Gaza by Ma’an News Agency
(76) IDF Condemns Phosphorus Shells After ‘Gaza-Launched’ Attack, Possibly Tampered With Evidence by Sami Kishawi, Sixteen Minutes To Palestine
(77) 63-Year-Old Palestinian Found Dead Following Raids by Kuwait News Agency
(78) Israel Kills 11 Palestinians In 24 Hrs by The Palestine Chronicle
(79) Palestinian Child Succumbs To Wounds He Sustained In An Airstrike 10 Days Ago by The Palestinian Information Center; Child Dies Of Wounds Suffered Ten Days Ago In Beit Lahia by Saed Bannoura, IMEMC
(80) Israeli “Response” To Gaza: Blurring The Line by Max Blumenthal, Al-Akhbar English
(81) Western Press And Addressing Grievances In Gaza by Mohammed Suliman, The Electronic Intifada
(82) Guilty Until Proven Innocent by Yasmeen El Khoudary, Al Jazeera English
(83) ‘What Was That?’ My Sister Cried. ‘Thunder,’ I Lied. That Night They Killed 3 by Rana Baker, Mondoweiss
(84) Gaza Lifeguards Deprived Of Rescue Equipment By Israel by Eva Bartlett, the Electronic Intifada
(85) Many Injured In Hebron House Demolition by International Solidarity Movement
(86) 13 IOF Bullets Penetrated The Head And Heart Of An Elderly Palestinian Man by The Palestinian Information Center
(87) Israeli Forces Detain 120 Palestinians In West Bank by Ma’an News Agency
(88) Report: Israel Used Excessive Force Against Worshipers In OJ by The Palestinian Information Center
(89) Palestinians Face Movement Restrictions During Ramadan by Mel Frykberg, The Electronic Intifada
(90) Palestinians Converge On Jerusalem Al-Quds For Ramadan by Ibrahim Husseini, Press TV
(91) The GCC Israeli-Saudi Agenda: Aljazeera’s New Mission by As’ad Abu Khalil, The Angry Arab News Service
(92) Why Citizen Journalism Rocks And Real Journalism Is Dead To Me by Gold and Glitz
(93) Syria: Zionist Mobilization Kicks Into High Gear; Section – Conclusion: A Tale Of Two Children by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask Of Zion
(94) Lousy Hamas And Lousy Human Rights Watch by As’ad Abu Khalil, The Angry Arab News Service
(95) Unexplained Gaza Communications “Blackout” Highlights Israeli Control Of Networks by Benjamin Doherty, The Electronic Intifada
(96) Miles Of Smiles And Africa 1 Convoys Reach Gaza by The Palestinian Information Center
(97) Gaza Health Conditions In Crisis by Sameh A. Habeeb, The Palestine Telegraph
(98) Israel Sends Warships To Egypt Border by Press TV
(99) ‘Before NATO Intrusion, Libya Was African Switzerland’ by Russia Today
(100) Now Fears Of Disease Rise As Bodies Pile Up On The Streets by Kim Sengupta, The Independent
(101) NATO’s Ugly Face by Stephen Lendman, Pravda
(102) CIA Recruits 1,500 From Mazar-E-Sharif To Fight In Libya by Azhar Masood, The Nation (Pakistan)
(103) SAS Troops Dressed In Arab Clothes Join Hunt For Gaddafi As £1m Reward Is Offered For Dictator’s Head by Vanessa Allen and David Williams, The UK Daily Mail
(104) British Spooks Regain A ‘License To Kill’ by Richard Bennet, AFI Research
(105) The Myth Of Libyan Liberation by Conn Hallinan, Counter Punch
(106) Libya’s Robin Hood And The Robbers by Ameen Izzadeen, The Daily Mirror
(107) Libya – The Criminal Face Of Imperialism by All Africa
(108) NATO Commits Massacre In Sirte Razing City To The Ground by Mathaba
(109) Rebels Ask Leader Of UK’s Libyan Jews To Run For Office by Gil Shefler, The Jerusalem Post
(110) The Top Ten Myths In The War Against Libya by Professor Maximilian C. Forte, Counter Punch
(111) The Libyan Soldier: The True Heroes Of NATO’s War by Glen Ford, Global Research
(112) The US-Iraq-Israel-Zionist Connection; Section – Fabrication Of The Iraq War Threat: US Zionists In Action by James Petras and Robin Eastman-Abaya, Rebellion
(113) “We’re Going To Take Out 7 Countries In 5 Years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan And Iran..” by Global Research
(114) 9/11: Israel’s Grand Deception; Section – Conclusion by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(115) Israelis Can Tell The Whole Story Of Sudan’s Division – They Wrote The Script And Trained The Actors by Fahmi Howeidi, Middle East Monitor
(116) IsraAID Sends Aid To South Sudan by Daniel Horowitz, Ynet
(117) Israeli Companies Discover South Sudan by Ofer Petersburg, Ynet
(118) Israeli Official Delegation In South Sudan by The Palestinian Information Center
(119) Army Of Widows, Orphans Trail US War by Press TV
(120) The Zionist Murderers Of Iraq by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(121) Syria Under Fire: Zionist Destabilization Hits Critical Mass; Section – A New Generation Of Tyranny by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(122) Kiss Of ‘Democratic’ Death: Israel’s Plot To Take Down Syria I by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(123) Sarkozy: Assad, Syria Officials Are Not Protected By Their People by Haaretz
(124) Syria Under Fire: Zionist Destabilization Hits Critical Mass; Section – NATO Invasion And Opposition Crimes Against Humanity by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(125) Iran Distance Itself From Syria! by Rehmat’s World
(126) A New Zionist Trick In Western Media by As’ad Abu Khalil, The Angry Arab News Service
(127) Ofergate: The Latest Zionist Propaganda Blitz Against Iran by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(128) Kiss Of ‘Democratic’ Death: Israel’s Plot To Take Down Syria II; Section – Long Live The Resistance by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(129) The Jewish Utopia by Michael Higger, The Lord Baltimore Press
(130) Putin Calls Russia Defender Of Islamic World by Rumor Mill News
(131) From Mulberry To Silk – The Journey Of Islam In China by Musaddique Thange, Why Islam
(132) The Future Of The Global Muslim Population: Projections For 2010-2030 by Pew Research Center Publications
(133) China Imports Israel’s Methods Of Propaganda And Repression by Jimmy Johnson, The Electronic Intifada
(134) Kremlin Targets Jewish Tycoons In War On Critics by S.A. Green, The Jewish Forward
(135) The US-Israel-Oligarch Plan To ‘Take Out’ Putin by The Voice Of The White House, TBR News
(136) Jewish Dissidents Want Regime Change In Moscow by Rehmat’s World
(137) Brzezinski’s Georgia Puppets Attack Russia – WWIII In Sight by Webster G. Tarpely
(138) The Neocons Versus Russia by Kevin MacDonald, The Occidental Observer
(139) Israel’s Fission Field Warfare: Pakistan, Iraq And Egypt; Section – Hostile Environment I: Humiliation In Pakistan by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(140) Moscow Terror: CIA-Saudi-Mossad Operation? by Feroze Mithiborwala, Counter Currents