|Beneath the "mask of Zion,"|
there is nothing but darkness,
evil and crimes against
Prelude: In Part I, the hasbara behind the March 11th murders on the illegal Zionist settlement of Itamar was thoroughly debunked, absolving Palestinians of all wrongdoing and presenting evidence for Israeli orchestration of the slaying of the Fogel family as well as displaying in detail that Zionism benefitted greatly from the crime. Operation Phantasmagoria now moves to the holy city of al-Quds (Jerusalem) and the besieged ghetto-prison of Gaza, in a convergence of false flags, white phosphorus and innocent blood...
Shadow War Phase II: Bombing In Al-Quds
On March 23rd, a “bomb” rocked a crowded bus stop in Zionist-occupied al-Quds, killing a 60-year old woman and wounding over 30 others; the first of its kind in over 6 years. Though no Palestinian Resistance group claimed responsibility for the attack, the delusional, antagonistic and deeply misleading Zionist media immediately blamed Palestinians. Hundreds of (ultra-racist) ultra-Orthodox Zionist extremists marched on ethnically cleansed land in al-Quds and chanted, “death to the Arabs!” and demanded “retribution,” though, again, there was no evidence that “Arabs” had anything to do with what had taken place (1).
|War criminal Netanyahu|
called for a response of
the false flag in
Israel is one of the most militarized and security-laden “states” on planet earth, with cameras located even in confiscated religious sites in occupied al-Quds (3). With that said, its expertly-trained and intel-obsessed police in Jerusalem didn’t have a single “terror” alert in the city or any other nearby city for that matter on the day in question (4). Not only did this bomb go off at the very entrance of occupied al-Quds, one of the holy city’s busiest sections, it went off near several government ministries (5), which are perpetually swarming with agents and operatives of Mossad, Shin Bet, IOF and Aman. As was the case with the Itamar killings, it is not only of the loftiest implausibility that Palestinians planted this bomb in al-Quds; it is impossible and quite firm in its blatant impossibility. The Jerusalem bus stop bombing was a Mossad false flag (6), engineered as a key progression in the “Phantasmagoria” project.
Zionist security officials fleetingly attempted to convince the world that the device that shook al-Quds was homemade and weighed a minuscule four pounds (7), but it was nothing of the sort and their pathetic hasbara-ridden narrative crumbled rather quickly. Firstly, the device was remote-controlled (8), solidifying beyond a shadow of a doubt that the device was produced by Israeli intelligence; it is the bonafide signature of Zionism. Mossad and Aman have used remote-controlled explosive devices, most notably IEDs and car bombs, to utterly devastate Iraq and transform it into what it is now: an occupied wasteland. It has become an occupied wasteland largely due to the car bomb warfare inflicted upon it by the Zionist entity (9).
|One of the Zionist|
The stage had been set. Making good on his promise to “respond aggressively,” Benjamin Netanyahu sent his warplanes, fully paid for by the United States, the Zionist entity’s favorite lapdog, into the besieged Gaza Strip just hours after Mossad’s remote-controlled suitcase bomb detonated in occupied al-Quds. Multiple airstrikes were launched (13), once again bringing terror to 800,000 starving Palestinian children that call Gaza their home. Meanwhile, the Zionist security authorities in Jerusalem claim that they are “hunting down” the perpetrators of the “terror” attack (14). Well. It is certain that they will be “hunting” forever, since they will never look in the offices of the Israeli prime minister, or the offices of the directors of Shin Bet, Aman and Mossad.
|March 2011 was a bloody|
month for besieged Gaza;
16 Palestinians were
murdered by Israel.
Mossad’s false flag in occupied al-Quds was designed to once again generate international sympathy for the Zionist entity which is incessantly (and despicably) barking in its media organizations to portray itself as a victim, and to give credence to any future attack it may launch in illegally besieged Gaza. Multiple world leaders, or, more appropriately titled, stooges of the Israeli apartheid state, condemned the attack, but it was darling of the Zionist Lobby Hillary Clinton that spoke in the most thunderous manner, “Terrorism and the targeting of civilians are never justified. And Israel, like all nations, of course, has to respond when this occurs. The United States is committed to Israel’s security and we strongly condemn this violence and extend our deepest sympathies to all those affected (15).” As usual, Tel Aviv’s terrorism against innocent Palestinians is conveniently left out of the equation.
The usurping entity would like the public to believe that its recent attacks on illegally besieged Gaza began on March 23rd, when the suitcase bomb detonated in occupied al-Quds. This however, like all other scenarios regarding Palestine that are presented in the Zionist-owned mainstream media, is a fallacy; an atrocious fallacy.
The aggression against Gaza, which has been routine since the genocide of Operation Cast Lead, actually began 21 days prior on March 2nd when the Israeli Navy engaged in one of its favorite hobbies, shooting at Palestinian fishing boats. This criminality was followed by IOF tanks and bulldozers invading the southern Strip to demolish farmlands and fire live ammunition on Palestinian families (16). Two days later, Tel Aviv sent its warplanes into the Strip in the early morning hours and targeted a car in An-Nusseirat Refugee Camp, spreading terror amongst men, women and children, but once again no injuries or deaths were reported (17).
bombs on Palestinian
The following day, the laundry list of Israeli war crimes against the besieged Strip literally got a little longer as the Zionist entity announced its near completion of the first phase of the illegal electric fence it is building on the Egypt-Gaza border (20). The newest barbed wire monstrosity tightens Israel’s iron grip even more on the suffering Palestinian population of Gaza, and is, by itself, a war crime and a crime against humanity. Tensions were rising exponentially in the Strip as Palestinian truckers started staging mass demonstrations on March 9th against the closure of al-Muntar Crossing and demanding its immediate opening. They were also demanding a response from the Hamas government to the latest Israeli attack on whatever was left of their livelihood (21).
|Kidnaped by Mossad:|
Dirar Abu Sisi,
father of 6 and
This, as expected, is a gross lie of monumental proportions and a malicious slander against the 42-year old husband and father, who isn’t a member of Hamas in any way, shape or form. And, also as expected, it is now known that Dirar Abu Sisi has been mercilessly tortured by Shin Bet and he remains imprisoned, in solitary confinement, consistently (and pointlessly) interrogated by agents of Shin Bet and Mossad (24). The real reason behind Abu Sisi’s kidnaping, imprisonment and torture is his job. He’s the senior official at Gaza’s lone power plant and has brilliantly uncovered a way to engineer a switch in the fuel sources of the plant in defiance of the criminal Zionist siege (25). Abu Sisi’s wife Veronica stated clearly that Mossad kidnaped her husband to sabotage his plans and to cripple the plant, therefore crippling the Palestinian people (26). Not even abroad are Palestinians safe from the deadly reach of Zionist intelligence.
March 16th was a day drenched in blood. The Zionist entity began its aggression early in the morning by air, assassinating two fighters from al-Qassam Brigades, 25-year old Ghassan Fathi Abu Omar and 23-year old Adnan Yousef Eshtewy and wounding two others (27). The aggression continued throughout the afternoon with incessant firing from gunboats on Gaza’s fisherman, as several fishing boats were hit and one Palestinian was wounded (28). Palestinians in eastern Gaza City couldn’t even sleep as the bombardment continued in the evening with IOF tanks shelling a cemetery (29).
An uneasy calm prevailed in the Strip for 3 days, minus the everyday buzzing of Zionist drones, and the aggression came to life again as the illegitimate Israeli state heavily bombed and shelled Gaza on Saturday, March 19th. 5 Palestinians were wounded, including a 3-year old child, when Israeli tank shells struck eastern Gaza City. Missiles from Zionist warplanes struck homes, mosques and tank shells blasted Gaza International Airport. Finally, the Resistance fired homemade shells, that cannot be aimed, that more often than not land in empty desert lands or abandoned areas, and often do not explode, into ethnically cleansed Palestine in retaliation against Israel’s terror raining down upon Gaza’s citizens (30). No Israelis were hurt or killed, and no “residence” incurred any damage.
|Imad and Qasem;|
murdered by Israeli
On March 22nd, as a group of Palestinian children were playing soccer (32), the Israeli army tank blasted five artillery shells into the home of Fayiq al-Hilo, and slaughtered four innocent civilians, the youngest of which being 11-year old Muhammad al-Hilo. Ten Palestinians were wounded in the assault, many of them with wounds so serious they needed amputations to save their lives. 19 Palestinians were wounded for the day by multiple IAF airstrikes and non-stop IOF shelling, including 7 children and 2 women (33). Drones entered the frame and fired a plethora of missiles into Gaza City, wounding a fighter from al-Qassam Brigades and the IAF continued its brutal raids, assassinating four Qassam fighters and leaving another brave soul in an intensive care unit. Tuesday’s body count was 9 Palestinians, including 3 children (34). The Zionist entity never ceases to push its cowardice to new peaks; add soccer to Zionism’s list of “existential threats.”
|As IOF continued|
to brutally shell Gaza,
Livni demanded more;
a Cast Lead-type
Before the chapter of the March Massacre came to a close however, Zionism destroyed al-Sattar Factory, which produces various sodas for the besieged Gaza citizenry (37), assassinated two fighters from al-Quds Brigades, Islamic Jihad’s armed wing, in Jabalia, just hours after all of the Resistance factions in Gaza stated (for the umpteenth time) that they will commit to a ceasefire if the Zionist entity stops its mass murder (38), and one day after the family of 11-year old wrestling fan Muhammad al-Hilo mourned their fallen child (39), barbaric Israeli air raids shook the Strip, assassinating another al-Quds fighter and critically wounded another as they made their way to morning prayers (40). Morning prayers have long been on the Zionist list of “existential threats,” as evidenced by the infamous martyring of Hamas founder and Resistance giant Sheikh Ahmed Yassin when IAF launched a missile at him as he was leaving a Gaza City Mosque in his wheelchair after Fajr (41). Ultimately, March saw 16 Palestinians, including children and the elderly, meet their demise at the hands of Israeli occupiers (42).
Gaza didn't end in
Still reeling from the brutality inflicted across the Strip in March, the Palestinians of besieged Gaza did not receive a break, did not receive any rest, did not receive any mercy from the Zionist entity in April. Gaza was pounded by the illegitimate Israeli state’s warplanes on April 2nd in a joint operation coordinated by the Zionist military and Shin Bet. Three Palestinians from al-Qassam Brigades were assassinated in the strikes, their bodies badly mutilated due to the sheer force of the blast (43). The 3-day uneasy calm was unhinged when Zionist occupiers gunned down an unarmed Palestinian man in the dreaded “buffer zone,” a strip of land imposed on the Palestinians of Gaza by Israel which the entity uses to shoot Palestinians at will. The Zionist buffer zone has rendered 30% of Gaza’s agricultural land useless (44).
The following day, only hours after hundreds of Palestinian children gathered on al-Saraya Street in the middle of Gaza City to plead with the “international community” for protection against Israel’s aggression (45), the Strip was hammered again. 4 Palestinians were wounded in multiple Zionist air raids, including 2 women, one of whom was pregnant. Homes were destroyed and a plastics factory that provides work to many Palestinians was damaged in the assault (46).
in occupied Gaza
asking the world
to heed their call
As April 7th swallowed April 6th, dawn passed and the morning rolled forward, the Resistance of Gaza, led by Hamas, responded to the Zionist entity’s assassinations of its fighters and brutalization of its citizenry with multiple mortar shells against an illegal Israeli settlement. The Resistance reported that two illegal Israeli settlers were wounded when one of its shells had struck a bus on a road that is frequented by Zionist occupation forces (48).
Israel’s media however, notoriously known for manufacturing malevolent hasbara and outright lies to justify illegal Zionist aggression against the Palestinian people and those who stand with them (49), stated that a 16-year old boy was critically wounded and hospitalized by the Hamas response, additionally adding that the boy was “hysterical” and that the target hit was a school bus, not just a commuter bus. Israeli Defense Minister (and war criminal) Ehud Barak thunderously called for Tel Aviv to carry out a “swift retaliation.”
What is most odd about this particular piece of hasbara is that the Zionist papers reported that the bus was “nearly empty,” and what is even more odd, is that it didn’t quote anyone in the military to substantiate this information like it normally does, instead choosing to ambiguously cite “Israeli sources (50).” Is there any evidence that a 16-year old boy was “critically wounded” by fire from the Gaza Resistance? No, and even if the story has some truth to it, the supremacist (and overall, ridiculous) undertone invalidates its seriousness. The reason for manufacturing this morsel of hasbara? To drop more bombs on the Strip.
on Gaza in April.
The usurping regime’s brutality continued despite the Resistance unequivocally calling for a ceasefire, again (56), and by the time the killing was over, 19 Palestinians had been martyred, including women, elderly and children, and more than 60 were wounded (57). IOF’s assault was as tragic as it was barbarous. 21-year old Nidal Qdeih, who was murdered alongside her 45-year old mother Najah when a Zionist missile struck their home in al-Faraheen, was preparing for her wedding the following week (58). This is Zionism’s foundational essence: destruction of lives, destruction of families, destruction of love, compassion and humanity; spreading fear wherever it finds an opening.
The Zionist entity would launch mock air raids over the Strip just a few days after the massacre (59), to humiliate Hamas and the other Resistance factions and to remind Gaza’s population that another stream of devastation could happen at any moment. The everyday violations of Gaza’s dignity would succeed the mock raids, with Israeli forces firing on fishermen, shooting at homes and destroying agricultural land (60), solidifying that Palestinian life in the largest open air prison on earth had returned from “in hell” to the status quo of besieged.
"unity" deal is a sham.
Conclusion: The Crippling of Hamas
On April 27th, 2011, an event took place that took all analysts from the side of the oppressed and the side of the oppressor, solidarity activists and average observers by surprise; gargantuan surprise. Hamas, the Islamic Resistance of Gaza, had agreed to a “reconciliation” deal with the Ramallah-based Palestinian Authority (PA), a collaborationist entity thoroughly dominated by Fatah. The basis of this deal was a new “unity” government (61). Right as the shock began to wear off and the abyssal skepticism of the deal even coming to fruition started to set in, another gargantuan surprise emerged: the Resistance and the collaborators actually signed the deal (62). Though many questions about this deal were immediately asked, there was only one question that had any meaning, any significance: would this new “unity” government collaborate with Tel Aviv as the PA has for years and years now (63)?
|Saeb Erekat: |
and vile traitor
A future piece in this series will deal with this issue as well as the fraudulence of the “reconciliation” deal in rigorous detail. At the moment though, another question, in relation to this piece, is much more pressing and relevant. What would cause Hamas, a Resistance organization by design, definition and action, to bow down to the dominion of the entity it refused to ever recognize and sign a deal with its armed wing of collaborators and traitors? The PA has blocked Israeli releases of Palestinian prisoners, formed backstage committees to block real unity at every angle, murdered Palestinian innocents and boasted about it to its American paymasters and accepted billions of dollars from the Zionist-occupied regimes in the US and EU (66), how can Hamas “unify” with these thugs?
It is the opinion of this writer that Hamas did not do so on its own free volition, but that it did so after being broken down by the Zionist entity. It is the only explanation for such a lapse in dignity and principle from an organization that swept the 2006 elections in the besieged Gaza Strip because their commitment to resisting Israeli occupation was genuine (67). Led by Zionist war criminal Elliot Abrams, the Bush administration attempted to stage a coup d'etat by funding what was essentially a Palestinian mercenary faction led by PA official Muhammad Dahlan. The plan was to wipe out the Islamic Resistance once and for all and re-install Fatah as the controlling faction in the Strip. However, the plan failed miserably, and with Hamas’ survival, it gained greater respect in the eyes of the people, despite the bloody 5-day civil war that ensued (68).
But with the ever-tightening all-out siege imposed on the 1.5 million residents of Gaza bearing down on its proverbial neck, Hamas seemed to weaken a little more everyday, despite public showings of strength and solidarity. Israel’s genocidal Operation Cast Lead was the penultimate shot before the knockout, and every one of the 1,440 Palestinians murdered undoubtedly haunted the Hamas leadership on a daily basis. Their sacrifices, the 431 children in particular, undoubtedly continue to do so. Hence why Resistance leader Khaled Mish'al attempted to “legitimize” Hamas’ ambitions and positions in the eyes of the pathetic “international community” after Cast Lead (69).
Simultaneously, it continued with its Resistance, but despite its best efforts to repel Zionism’s aggression, Hamas has been unable to end its people’s suffering, unable to end the siege, unable to defeat the occupation. And with the PA pushing towards a September date for the UN to recognize a Palestinian state (70), which is really nothing more than a carved-up Zionist-controlled Palestinian bantustan, it is seemingly clear that Tel Aviv gambled by trying to back Hamas into a corner and the gamble paid off.
|Victim of Israel's|
~ End Of Part II ~
Operation Phantasmagoria I
Next: The horrific assassination of activist, actor and director Juliano Mer-Khamis and what it means for the future of occupied Palestine....
(1) Jerusalem Bus Bomb Kills One And Injures 30 by Adrian Blomfield, The Telegraph
(2) Israel Warns Of “Aggressive Response” To Jerusalem Blast by Conal Urquhart and Ewen MacAskill, The Guardian
(3) Security Cameras Lead To Shabbat Desecration? by Ari Galahar, Ynet
(4) Woman Killed, Dozens Injured In Jerusalem Bombing by Melanie Lidman and Yaakov Katz, The Jerusalem Post
(5) Jerusalem’s Fragile Peace Destroyed By Suitcase Bomb by Conal Urquhart and Phoebe Greenwood, The Guardian
(6) Terror Attack In Jerusalem, Counter To Fatah-Hamas Unity by Feroze Mithiborwala, Counter Currents
(7) Mystery Deepens Over Deadly Jerusalem Bus Bomb by Karl Vick and Aaron J. Klein, TIME Magazine
(8) Deadly Jerusalem Bus Bomb Possibly Remote Controlled by Richard Esposito and Lee Ferran, ABC News
(9) Occupied Iraq: New Year, Same Zionism by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(10) Deadly Bombing Targets Jerusalem Bus Stop by Wyre Davies, BBC
(11) Libya: The Zionist Dragon And The Drums Of War by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(12) 26/11: Mossad Terrorizes Mumbai by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(13) Israeli Jets Strike Gaza: 23 March 2011 by Al Jazeera English
(14) Jerusalem Bus Bombing Kills 1, Injures 30 by Anne Barker, Australian Broadcasting Corporation
(15) Bombing In Jerusalem: Press Statement - Hillary Rodham Clinton by US Department of State
(16) Israeli Navy Fires At Palestinian Fishing Boats by Saed Bannoura, IMEMC
(17) Israeli Air Force Bombards A Car In Gaza by Saed Bannoura, IMEMC
(18) Israeli Air Force Carries Out A Series Of Air Strikes In Gaza by Saed Bannoura, IMEMC
(19) Palestinian Government In Gaza Protests Closure Of Main Commercial Crossing Into Israel by Saed Bannoura, IMEMC
(20) Israel Constructs Electric Fence On Egypt Border by Jeany Massad, IMEMC
(21) Gaza Truckers Protest Israel’s Closure Of Commercial Crossing by Rami Almeghari, The Electronic Intifada
(22) UN Official: Israel Kidnaped Palestinian Engineer From Ukraine by Haaretz
(23) Shin Bet Files Indictment Against ‘Rocket Godfather’ by Yaakov Katz, The Jerusalem Post
(24) Israel, Extraordinary Rendition And The Strange Case Of Dirar Abu Sisi by Richard Silverstein, Truth Out
(25) Gaza Engineer Sent To Solitary by Ma’an News Agency
(26) Dirar Abu Sisi, Palestinian In Ukraine, Allegedly Abducted By Israel by Maria Danilova and Diaa Hadid, The Huffington Post
(27) Two Qassam Martyrs In Israeli Airstrike On Gaza by Al-Qassam Information Office; Two Palestinians Killed As Army Bombards Gaza Village by Saed Bannoura, IMEMC
(28) Fisherman Wounded By Israeli Navy Fire by Saed Bannoura, IMEMC
(29) Army Bombards Gaza by Saed Bannoura, IMEMC
(30) Five Palestinians Wounded In Israeli Air Strikes In Gaza by Saed Bannoura, IMEMC; Israeli Artillery Shelling On Gaza Strip by Al-Qassam Information Office
(31) Killing Children In Gaza Is Israeli War Crime by Al-Qassam Information Office
(32) Israel Kills 8 Gazans In Day Of Strikes by Ma’an News Agency
(33) Resident Wounded As Army Bombards Gaza, 19 Wounded Tuesday by Saed Bannoura, IMEMC
(34) Nine Palestinians, Including Three Children, Killed By Army Fire In Gaza On Tuesday by Saed Bannoura, IMEMC
(35) Two Civilians Wounded In New Israeli Air Raids On Gaza by The Palestinian Information Center
(36) IDF: Assassination Of Hamas Leaders Possible by Yoav Zitun, Ynet
(37) Israeli Artillery Shell Blasts Factory In Gaza by The Palestinian Information Center
(38) Two Fighters Assassinated In Gaza, One Resident Injured by Saed Bannoura, IMEMC
(39) Gaza Family Mourns Boy Killed By Israeli Shell by Rami Almeghari, The Electronic Intifada
(40) A Palestinian Man Killed, Another Badly Injured In Brutal Air Raid On Rafah Area by The Palestinian Information Center
(41) Hamas Founder Killed In Israeli Airstrike by CNN
(42) 16 Palestinians Killed By Israel Last Month by The Palestinian Information Center
(43) Three Fighters Assassinated In Gaza by Saed Bannoura, IMEMC
(44) Palestinian Killed In Gaza Buffer Zone by Circarre Parrhesia, IMEMC
(45) Palestinian Children Demand International Protection by Saed Bannoura, IMEMC
(46) Army Bombards Gaza, Four Palestinians Injured by Saed Bannoura, IMEMC
(47) Army Bombards Gaza, One Resident Wounded by Saed Bannoura, IMEMC
(48) Resistance Hit Back, Injures Two Israeli Settlers by Al-Qassam Information Office; “Israeli Army Strikes Gaza After School Bus Hit” – Deconstructed by Associated Press Deconstructed
(49) Israel Hasbara Fails Again: Photos Show Mavi Marmara Passengers Protecting, Aiding Israeli Soldiers by Ali Abunimah
(50) Two Israelis Hurt In A Mortar Attack In Souther Israel by IMEMC
(51) 14 Killed In Gaza, Dozens Injured In Series Of Strikes by Ma’an News Agency
(52) Five Palestinians Killed, 40 Injured By Israeli Missiles In Gaza by Saed Bannoura, IMEMC
(53) Municipality: Israel Shelled Drinking Water Tank In Gaza City by The Palestinian Information Center
(54) Health Minister: Internationally Banned Weapons Used In Israeli Aggression by The Palestinian Information Center
(55) The IOF Used White Phosphorus In Its Latest Aggression by The Palestinian Information Center
(56) Palestinian Factions In Gaza Declare Ceasefire by Saed Bannoura, IMEMC
(57) Palestinians Say 19 Killed In Weekend Of IDF Strikes On Gaza by Anshel Pfeffer, Jack Khoury, Amos Harel, Barak Ravid and Yanir Yagna, Haaretz
(58) Woman Killed In Gaza Strike Was Anticipating Wedding by Rami Almeghari, The Electronic Intifada
(59) Israeli Warplanes Launch Mock Raids On Gaza by The Palestinian Information Center
(60) IOF Opens Fire At Gaza Border Areas by The Palestinian Information Center
(61) Fatah and Hamas Agree To Historic Palestinian Reconciliation Deal by Avi Issacharoff, Haaretz
(62) Palestinian Rivals Hamas And Fatah Sign Reconciliation Deal by The Guardian
(63) Wikileaks Is Zionist Poison II: Deconstruction Of The Myth by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(64) Is The Fatah-Hamas Deal A Disaster? by Anshel Pfeffer, The Jewish Chronicle
(65) Hamas-Backed “Unity Government” To Cooperate With Israel Army, Erekat Says by Ali Abunimah, The Electronic Intifada
(66) Hollow ‘Reconciliation’ In Palestine by Ali Abunimah, Al-Jazeera English
(67) Hamas Sweeps Palestinian Elections, Complicating Peace Efforts In Mideast by Scott Wilson, The Washington Post
(68) The Gaza Bombshell by David Rose, Vanity Fair
(69) Hamas’ Choice: Recognition Or Resistance In The Age Of Obama by Ali Abunimah, The Electronic Intifada
(70) In Israel, Time For Peace Offer May Run Out by Ethan Bronner, The New York Times