|Israel's Fission Field Warfare |
is the highest degree
of false flag terrorism.
Fission is defined as ‘the act or process of splitting into parts.’ In a more scientific explanation, fission is defined as ‘division of the atomic nucleus into two lighter fragments releasing energy. In a nuclear power station, fission occurs slowly, while in a nuclear weapon, very rapidly. In both instances, fission must be very carefully controlled.’
When applied to daily shifts on the geopolitical front, the first definition is self explanatory. The second definition however, requires a bit of dissection. The ‘nucleus’ of a stable society is the peaceful, brotherly and harmonious interaction between its people. To split this nucleus through fission, thus disrupting the interaction and establishing division, the variable needed is any type of bombardment.
Once the nucleus is split, the energy released is that which resembles misunderstanding, enmity, frustration and even hatred. Since the fission itself is controlled ‘very carefully,’ the manipulators must also induce the bombardment. This bombardment can be directed at either side of the divided societal ‘nucleus,’ fomenting an ever-expanding atmosphere of perpetual blaming and infighting. By constantly injecting deception into the enclaves where the newly formed ‘fragments’ have been divided, they remain quite incognizant of the reason that they have been split from their harmonious core to begin with.
Sustaining this division in nations which aren’t fully aligned with the greater globalist agenda, also known as ‘hostile environments,’ tips the geopolitical scale in the favor of the manipulators and their agents who designed the bombardment. There is an entity that has mastered this political fission, or ‘fission field warfare.’ And that criminal entity is Israel.
|The Zionist entity has always|
considered the Islamic Republic
of Pakistan its enemy.
The Zionist entity’s first prime minister, David Ben-Gurion, an insidiously racist man devoid of any humanity and the architect of the Palestinian Nakba which ethnically cleansed Palestine of its indigenous, possessed an excessively xenophobic and brutally delusional world view. Nothing provides better evidence of this than the disturbing remarks that Ben-Gurion levied against the Islamic Republic of Pakistan in 1967:
|David Ben-Gurion, Israel's first|
prime minister, laid out the
blueprints to destroy
Pakistan in 1967.
Fast forward to the new millennium, and David Ben-Gurion’s speech has manifested within every inch of Pakistan’s societal woes via extensive fission field warfare employed cooperatively by Mossad and Hindutvadi India’s RAW.
In 2001, Mossad and RAW founded four new agencies for the specific purpose of unleashing chaos throughout Pakistan, targeting the upper echelons of its political sphere and financial sectors. Using high-powered explosives, trains, railway stations, bus stations, hotels and cinemas would all be targets of bombardment. Most integral to the Zionism-Hindutva intelligence nexus however, was the religious establishment. Operatives would strategically place explosives in the mosques of various sects and leave false flags to create the appearance of a ‘sectarian’ hit. RAW led the way in the recruitment phase of the operation, luring Pakistani men between the ages of 20 and 30 into visiting India, before ruining them with entrapment and subversion, coercing them into working against their nation (2).
Following the example of the Zionist entity’s usual knack for extremism when titling its subversive military-intelligence operations, the next phase of Pakistan’s ‘crushing’ is known as the ‘Dragon Policy,’ named after the Talmudic interpretation of the dragon, where the serpent-like beast serves as the splitter and transformer of light into darkness. This facet of the Zionist stratagem begins with the recruiting, where experts of Mossad and RAW train personalities from varying criminal sectors in the finer arts of covert operations and terrorism, including mercenaries, mafia dons and narcotics tycoons. Like the CIA funding its covert operations in Latin America with monolithic amounts of cocaine distribution in poor African-American communities at home (3), Zionist and Hindutvadi intelligence mirrored this format, only with heroin cultivated from illegal poppy crops.
|Kept in the dark for decades, |
the collaboration between
Mossad and RAW against
Pakistan has been deadly.
The strength of the Mossad-RAW Dragon Policy is solidified through its partnership with the hunter-killer mercenary giant, Blackwater, now known as Xe. Blackwater, under the leadership of ex-CIA officer Erik Prince and Christian Zionist-Dominionist Dick DeVos, became a hive for Israel Firsters within America’s power structure; a haven for elements sympathetic to Zionism and full of irrational hatred for the Arab and Muslim world (5). This Zionist fervor within Xe made it an obvious candidate for a confederation with Israel and Hindutva.
|Blackwater (Xe) is actively working with Mossad and|
RAW in the implementation of the Zionist
operation known as the 'Dragon Policy.'
Recent atrocities in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan fall along the lines of the exact pattern. Twin truck bombings in the northwestern Pakistani town of Peshawar have just claimed the lives of at least 7 innocents, including 2 women, and injured 14 others. The ‘Taliban’ has been blamed for the crime (8). Peshawar is an active stronghold for the Mossad-RAW nexus, and the intelligence agencies have been previously caught by local police engaging in terrorism (9). The truck bomb of course, is a surefire sign of Israeli involvement; it serves as one of Tel Aviv’s signatures. Nearly 29 years ago, the Zionist entity infamously used this highly destructive and deadly weapon to murder 241 US Marines in Beirut while they were sleeping (10).
On January 25th, at least 16 Shia were murdered and 70 others were wounded when car bombs and motorcycle bombs detonated during a religious ceremony. The attacks were blamed on ‘pro-Taliban militants (11),’ revealing the fingerprints of the Dragon Policy. The car bomb is another of Mossad’s signature devices, primarily used in the execution of false flag operations, whether the designated target is a political assassination or everyday terrorism against civilian populations (12). The motorcycle bomb is also a weapon of the Israeli agency, typically unleashed in high-level operations, including in its recent hit on Iranian nuclear scientist Masoud Ali Muhammadi, murdered by Mossad in front of his home (13).
The imaginary ‘Tehrik-I-Taliban’ was at it again on January 28th, in perfect union with the increasing activity of the Mossad-RAW Dragon Policy, blowing up two girls’ schools and a college in southwestern Pakistan (14). Military-grade dynamite was used, powerful enough to level city blocks, not homemade bombs as the media of the Zionist criminal network would lead the masses to believe.
“By deception, thou shalt wage war” are the words that govern every action of the Mossad. Deception is the very essence of fission field warfare. The bombardments that foment the fission are only the top layer of this intricate form of terrorism. There is a specific reason behind each operation, an ‘origin point.’ The origin point is a world event needing to be deflected from public attention, as a means of exhorting further Zionist control over the masses and consolidating as much power as possible.
|An agent of Xe (Blackwater) just|
gunned down two innocent
Pakistani men in Lahore for
absolutely no reason.
Tribesmen in north Waziristan are suing the CIA for killing their family members (16). In trepidation, the CIA pulled ‘Jonathan Banks,’ its station chief in Islamabad and target of the tribesmen’s lawsuit, hoping it could bury the fury of the people and continue its drone campaign (17). But its move was futile. The protests are becoming larger in terms of sheer size, including one that exceeded 10,000 demonstrators in the Mossad-riddled town of Peshawar (18), and another which was comprised of tens of thousands in Karachi (19). And the people aren’t alone in their disgust and desire to see the CIA “video-game” style murder campaign come to an end. All leading political parties in Pakistan (puppets and non-puppets alike) have united in the call to end the CIA’s drone campaign (20), a showing of political unity not seen in decades.
The nucleus of Pakistan was reforming; rejecting calls of the hegemonists in D.C. and Tel Aviv and expelling the energies of enmity and frustration for a common cause of national unity and the defense of its sovereignty. Israel’s fission field warfare however, has reestablished the foundation of division laid out by Ben-Gurion over 40 years prior.
|Zionist agents of the Project for a New American Century |
(PNAC) planned and executed the annihilation of Iraq.
Fission field warfare is the armed aspect of the Zionist entity’s “Greater Israel” grand scheme, which it is attempting to bring forth through the ‘Fracture Theory of Zion (FTZ).’ FTZ is a centuries-old operation that was born with Zionism in the echoes of the infamous extremist saying, “from the Nile to the Euphrates.” It encompasses fission field warfare, which breeds division through military and intelligence means, along with diplomatic manipulation (i.e. the global Zionist lobby), financial isolation (i.e. the Zionist international banking cartels and sanctions against Iran) and opposition infiltration (i.e. the subversion of the anti-war and truth movements by Zionist-run Wikileaks). FTZ is the doctrine which provides cover for Israeli expansionism and generates a plethora of new wars to strengthen the ‘Israeli empire (21).’
There isn’t a country on earth that has suffered more at the hands of Israel’s Fracture Theory of Zion than the occupied, annihilated Arab nation of Iraq. The evidence of it is ample. The admissions of guilt from the Zionist criminal network are numerous. Mossad began funding Kurdish collaborationists in northern Iraq as early as the 1950s (22), planting the seeds for Arab-Kurdish ethnic tensions and divisions. Israeli foreign policy advisor Oded Yinon compiled the blueprint for splitting Iraq, a centrist nation of religionists and secularists, Muslims and Christians, affluents, the working class and the poor, into three sectarian states in 1982 (23), furthering ethnic tensions and creating religious divides.
Yinon’s blueprint was reinforced by the “Clean Break Papers,” written for Benjamin Netanyahu by a study group of Zionist war criminals led by chief criminal, Richard Perle. This document emphasized Israel’s necessity to destabilize then “redefine” Iraq to its liking (24). Immediately following the Clean Break papers, the Project For A New American Century (PNAC) was created by a who’s who of top tier Zionists with dual American-Israeli citizenship, including the Clean Break authors and the architect of the invasion of Iraq himself, Zionist mass murderer Paul Wolfowitz (25). Obliterating Iraq was one of PNAC’s primary objectives, and the think tank wrote a letter to war criminal Bill Clinton in 1998, mapping out the steps to be taken for regime change and nation destruction, including “a systematic air campaign (26).” Two years later, it would write a monumental foreign policy dictate which prominently featured Iraq’s annihilation and the means needed to carry it out via a “new Pearl Harbor,” a.k.a. the September 11th attacks (27).
One year after September 11th, and 6 months before the genocidal “liberation” of Iraq, Israeli war criminal Benjamin Netanyahu echoed his colleagues at PNAC when he issued a lengthy speech to the House Committee on Government Reform in promotion of invading and occupying Iraq, stating that before any action is taken against the Arab nation, the “people of Israel” must be insured that they will be safe (28). Condoleeza Rice, the Zionist war criminal that held the Secretary of State position in the Likudnik Bush White House, has gone on record to state that America’s invasion and occupation of Iraq was for the protection of the usurping entity in Tel Aviv (29).
Decades of Zionist positioning culminated in the invasion of Iraq on March 20, 2003. The ‘shock and awe’ tactics implemented by the US-UK occupying forces to decimate the Iraqi people allowed Israel to penetrate every sector of their society. Deploying Mossad agents in every region of the nation, the Zionist entity assassinated over 530 Iraqi scientists and academics, initiated an extermination campaign targeting Iraqi Christians and commissioned Zeev Belinsky, a Zionist criminal who is one of the leading businessmen behind the Apartheid Wall in occupied Palestine (30), to build a separation wall in Baghdad to divide Shia and Sunni communities and breed enmity between them (31).
|Genocidal criminal Paul Wolfowitz, |
an avid Zionist, led the march into Baghdad
at the behest of Tel Aviv.
With Iraq’s intelligentsia massacred, the Iraqi Christian community in shambles, Zionist-handpicked traitors governing Iraq while masquerading in full “free and democratic garb” and Zionist agents like Michael Fleischer in full control of Iraq’s finances, prostituting Iraqi assets to private corporations closely allied with the usurping Israeli entity (34), the Fracture Theory of Zion was deeply entrenched into Iraq’s infrastructure. The bombardments were in place, and the fission field warfare was ready to be unleashed.
Mossad’s favorite weapon, the car bomb, was to put to use across occupied Iraq with the help of its allies in the CIA and MI6. Sunni mosques were bombed, resulting in the murder of innocent men, women and children, only to be blamed on Shia ‘terrorists.’ Shia mosques were bombed, resulting in the murder of innocent men, women and children, only to be blamed on Sunni ‘terrorists.’ Shia were frequently targeted during their holiest religious proceedings. The media described it as ‘sectarian warfare,’ one sect pitted against the other, covering up that it was nothing more than divide-and-conquer strategy dominantly controlled and manipulated by the Zionist entity. The Iraqi people however, wholeheartedly rejected these contrived divisions, knowing full well that the car bombs were the work of Israeli, British and American intelligence services (35).
|P2OG, an intelligence agency|
designed to carry out false flag
operations, was created by the
Zionist-run Defense Science
The Defense Science Board was headed by William J. Schneider Jr., a staunch Zionist and member of PNAC. Schneider put forth an all-out media blitz regarding the legitimacy and legality of P2OG despite its very concept being rooted in illegitimacy and illegality (37). P2OG raked in billions upon billions of dollars for the Zionist-controlled Pentagon, all of which was used to annihilate Iraq (38). P2OG is still functioning as an intelligence agency, only specializing in false flags.
|William J. Schneider Jr., |
Zionist PNAC member and
head of the Defense Science
Board that created
Multiple blasts including twin explosions in Karbala targeted Shia pilgrims on the holy day of Arba’een, murdering at least 50 and injuring over 150 others (43). A string of explosions in Baghdad claimed 8 lives, including Shia pilgrims and two teenagers (44). 18 more innocents were murdered in Karbala and 34 others were wounded when twin blasts rocked the neighborhood of al-Ibrahimiyah (45). And quite possibly the most heinous attack of all, was when a giant blast targeted the funeral of a Shia sheikh in the Shula district of Baghdad, murdering 80 innocents, including 11 children, and wounded 120 others (46). The method of murder in every single terrorist act, against Shia and Sunni alike, was a car bomb (in one case, an ambulance bomb) or an IED, or both. Signature weapons of Israel. The benefactor of every drop of Iraqi blood shed was the Zionist entity.
|The Zionist entity employs Fission Field Warfare|
in occupied Iraq to tear it apart, preparing it
for colonization as 'Greater Israel.'
The origin point for the Zionist entity’s genocidal new years campaign in occupied Iraq is two-pronged. Firstly, with the well-known “deadline” approaching for the US to withdraw all of its armed forces from Iraq, the Zionist entity bombarded the people, unleashing fission throughout every community in Iraq, to convince Iraqis that the already weak puppet government is incapable of protecting them; that the Iraqis need an occupying presence to maintain order in their nation. Hence self-admitted Zionist Joe Biden’s recent trip to Baghdad focusing on the extension of an American presence in occupied Iraq (49). Though the fantasy of the occupation coming to a close at the end of 2011 was never taken seriously, the January mass murder frenzy, which has been frenetically promoted by the Zionist media, will make it easier for the public to believe the fairy tale.
Secondly, the current batch of fission field warfare operations was meant to keep disgraced ex-Resistance leader Muqtada al-Sadr in check. Al-Sadr recently arrived back in Iraq after a self-imposed exile in the Islamic Republic of Iran. He didn’t return to lead the Iraqi people against the occupying powers in armed rebellion however. He returned to swear allegiance to his one-time enemy, Nouri al-Maliki. Muqtada al-Sadr’s movement sealed the deal for the Maliki government to remain in power, granting longevity to a regime that is devoid of any connection to the Iraqi people; a regime of war criminals, thieves and murderers unabashedly subservient to Israeli, American and British interests. He sold out the Iraqi people that looked to him as a hero for 40 seats in parliament and 8 ministries (50).
|Muqtada al-Sadr sold out the Iraqi|
people to the occupation. He is
now being humiliated by the Zionist
With Iraqi journalists being offered exuberant payment plans or persecution by the brutal Maliki-Talabani regime (52), mainstream media owned by Zionists and alternative media infiltrated by gatekeepers who refuse to tell the truth about Iraq, 9/11 or the intelligence operation known as Wikileaks (53), it seems that the ugliness of Zionism’s fission field warfare tearing Iraq to pieces for nearly 8 years now will remain in a black hole of obscurity. Unless the eyes of the world are opened by what is so blatantly right in front of them.
|Muslims and Christians are standing together|
against Zion's Fission Field Warfare in Egypt.
“From the Nile to the Euphrates.” Iraq and Egypt are forever linked through the delusional, Talmudic dream of ‘Greater Israel,’ the pinnacle and ultimate goal of international Zionism. A Zionist utopia devoid of democracy, freedom and reality. The destabilization of Egypt has been laid out in detail by Oded Yinon, former senior Israeli foreign policy advisor, in the same document laying out the blueprints for the annihilation and annexation of Iraq. Similar to the ‘sectarian’ plan for Iraq, Israel wants to crack Egypt in half, splitting Muslims, Christians and other ethno-religious minorities into ‘distinct geographical regions.’
|Mossad bombed al-Qiddisin church|
in Alexandria on New Years Day
to create a schism between
Egypt's Muslims and Christians.
Staying true to the Dragon Policy, the official line from the Israeli-owned Mubarak regime now blames an enemy of the Zionist entity for the bombing, the Army of Islam, a Palestinian Resistance movement in illegally besieged Gaza. The Interior Ministry cited “conclusive evidence (55),” which obviously, doesn’t exist.
The origin point of this barbarity is on display for the entire world to see; an event that isn’t only shaking the Arab world to its roots, but the globe itself: The Egyptian Revolution. The Zionist entity attempted to drum up enough sectarianism to incite a communal war in Egypt, quelling the possibility of this historic movement of people power. The false flag bombing was designed to salvage the waning Israeli stranglehold on Egypt, and strike back at Egyptians for uncovering another of its infamous spy rings (56) while ensuring a media blackout on the Mubarak regime robbing the Muslim Brotherhood in the latest round of parliamentary elections (57). This backfired completely, unifying the Egyptian people instead; to a degree that superceded the worst nightmare of the most abysmally hawkish Zionist.
|Egyptians have gathered in Cairo's Tahrir Square|
in the millions since January 25th in a historic
The usurping supremacist entity has admitted that a revolution in Egypt would be a “loss” for its Zionist empire of colonialist expansionism (62). Benjamin Netanyahu, the war criminal and mass murderer, exhibited his typical racism but with an underlying hint of fear, “We believe Egypt is going to overcome the current wave of demonstrations, but we have to look to the future. Having said that, I’m not sure the time is right for the Arab region to go through the democratic process (63).” So says the illegitimate entity that calls itself ‘the only democracy in the Middle East.’ Zionism’s feelings of cynicism and apprehension are based on the idea that a revolutionary leadership would cut it off from gas supplies that Israel has secured from collaborators in Egypt for over 30 years, as well as damage a massive $10-billion deal that Zionist firms signed with Mubarak in December of 2010 (64).
|Avi Dichter suggested the "isolation" of Egypt to prepare |
the Arab nation for annexation in the Zionist entity's
'Greater Israel' scheme.
The Zionist regime made one last ditch attempt to resurrect and subsequently sustain its fission field warfare in Egypt, sending three planes full of illegal gas to Mina International Airport in Cairo to be used by Mubarak’s security forces on unarmed protesters (66). An Israeli minister told Egypt to “exercise force, power in the street” to demolish the uprising and restore the old order that adheres to Zionism (67). Mubarak obliged with an ‘exercising of force,’ deploying his brutal secret police into the street in plain clothes, ordering them to pose as ‘pro-government’ protesters. They attacked the unarmed revolutionary demonstrators with meat cleavers, fire bombs, knives, chains and clubs (68), saving the Israeli-delivered weapons for a ‘final showdown’ of sorts. Since the beginning of the Revolution, at least 300 protesters have been murdered (69), and over 5,000 other protesters have been wounded, many of them critically (70).
Egyptians haven’t been discouraged in the slightest by the Zionist Mubarak regime’s brutality. Millions have taken to the streets on several occasions since the Revolution began nearly two weeks ago. Realizing this, the Israeli occupiership set aside its fission field warfare goals and directed its attention towards Avi Dichter’s May 2010 speech, invoking the political wing of the Fracture Theory of Zion (FTZ) to put the people’s Revolution to sleep once and for all.
|Mohamed ElBaradei is not a friend of the Egyptian people. |
He is a stooge of the Zionist-controlled International
Despite his harsh rhetoric towards the Zionist entity’s nukes, it must be treated as just that: rhetoric. ElBaradei has attacked Hamas, the Palestinian Resistance movement in occupied Gaza, as ‘radical (75),’ and is also a supporter of the apartheid two-state solution based on the ‘1967-borders (76),’ a full blown endorsement of the Zionist ethnic cleansing operation known as al-Nakba. ElBaradei has also said that a democratic Egypt becoming anti-Israel or anti-US in its foreign policy was nothing but “hype and fiction (77).”
|The righteous people of Egypt consider dictator Hosni|
Mubarak an agent of Israel.
Due to his “critical remarks” about the Zionist entity and his “support” for Iran, Zionist war criminal Phillip Zelikow, the man responsible for covering up Mossad’s false flag attack on 9/11 with the absurd ‘9/11 Commission Report (82),’ suggested that the US should support ElBaradei by pretending that it doesn’t like him (83). Why has ElBaradei been chosen over any other collaborator on the long list of collaborators in the possession of Zion and its worldwide network of cronies? Because ElBaradei serves on the board of trustees at the International Crisis Group, a globalist giant funded by the Carnegie Foundation, the Ford Foundation and internationalist Zionist criminal George Soros’ Open Society Institute. Soros, along with global power broker Zbigniew Brzezinski also sit on the board (84). The International Crisis Group was founded by Morton I. Abramowitz, PNAC member, CFR member and ardent Zionist (85).
|Omar Suleiman (left) is a notorious |
brute, torturer and Zionist traitor.
He is known as Mossad's and CIA's
man in Egypt.
Suleiman is the chief Egyptian collaborator in assisting the Zionist entity with its crippling siege against Gaza, and has been personally thanked by genocidal Zionist madman Avigdor Lieberman for his treason (89). And arguably the most notable part of Suleiman’s lengthy and brutal collaborationist resume: his senior role in the CIA’s exceptionally illegal Rendition program, which under his watch, left dozens of innocent Muslim men tortured and psychologically ruined (90). Torture hasn’t stopped since the Revolution commenced either, as police under the direct orders of Suleiman and new Interior Minister Mahmoud Wagdy, former head of the Egyptian Prison Authority (91), have engaged in repeated acts of barbarity against protesters (92). The revolutionaries of Egypt mustn’t lose; an Egypt controlled by Zionist war criminal Omar Suleiman would be aeons worse than an Egypt controlled by Mubarak.
Due to their dignity and their steadfastness, Egyptians overcame Israel’s fission field warfare and left it in a heap of failure. They are now fighting the Fracture Theory of Zion head on, and as millions continue to pour into the streets daily (93), they are overcoming it as well. While the Zionist criminal network maneuvers in the open and in the shadows to politically influence the ‘game-changing’ events in Egypt, Egyptians themselves reject a future controlled by foreign interests and continue to unleash their ire at the illegitimate Israeli entity and the Zionist-owned US government (94). Racist war criminal MK Binyamin Ben-Eliezer, who has a close friendship with Hosni Mubarak has gravely insulted the Egyptian people by stating, “I don’t think it is possible for there to be a revolution in Egypt (95).” The Egyptian people are proving him, and every other Zionist and Mubarak supporter wrong at this very moment: a revolution in Egypt isn’t only possible. It’s happening.
|Julian Assange is the leading head|
of the Israeli intelligence Hydra
known as Wikileaks.
As aforementioned in the section regarding Israel’s fission field warfare against occupied Iraq, the Fracture Theory of Zion has incorporated an infiltration wing into its foundation, to penetrate opposition and subvert it or destroy it, whichever will better serve the global agenda of Zionism. In the case of Wikileaks, subversion reigns supreme.
It is has become an impossibility to remain updated on the world’s current events, whether choosing the Zionist-owned mainstream media as your provider, or the alternative media, without hearing the name of Wikileaks or its ‘founder,’ Julian Assange. Vociferously promoted by the Zionist media and despicably worshiped as the idol of choice by the alternative media, Wikileaks now permeates every aspect of ‘information age’ journalism. While both media spheres will lead their readers and viewers to believe that Wikileaks is a whistleblower of the utmost dignity, honor and integrity, as well as an organization that thrives on truth and the exposure of corruption, this is a lie of the most monstrous proportions. In reality, Wikileaks is an Israeli intelligence operation coordinating attacks against ‘anti-Zionist’ journalists and online publications with known Tel Aviv-intelligence wing, the Anti-Defamation League (96).
Wikileaks has absolved the Zionist entity of any connection to the 2008 ‘terror’ attacks in Mumbai, despite all evidence confirming the fingerprints of Mossad, CIA and India’s RAW collaborating in a deadly false flag paramilitary operation. Instead, it blames the Pakistani government and Pakistani ‘Jihadi terrorists (97).’
Wikileaks claims that Hamas, the Islamic Resistance of Gaza, broke the ceasefire in 2008 which provided the pretext for Operation Cast Lead, not the Zionist entity. Additionally, Wikileaks has accused Hamas of using human shields, though the only use of human shields that has ever been recorded is by Israeli occupation forces. Wikileaks claims that the Hindutva entity of India is a major force for peace in occupied Kashmir, not an illegal occupier and notorious violator of human rights. Wikileaks heinously claims that Syrians assassinated former Lebanese Premier Rafiq Hariri, and not Mossad through its signature car bomb. And quite possibly, the most horrifically false claim of all, Wikileaks says Israel has no ‘assets’ in occupied Iraq, though Iraq is corroded with Mossad’s presence from north to south, east to west (98).
|The Wikileaks 'whistleblower' fraud has been a vital asset|
to the CIA and Mossad.
Hezbollah Secretary General Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah recently addressed this exact issue in his most recent speech, emotionally displaying full solidarity with the Egyptian people, “The worst accusation against this complete humanitarian and political intifada is that American intelligence has incited the Egyptian youth against the regime. Even more, it is a grave insult and an injustice to the youth of Egypt to claim that their movement is directed by the US. Who would imagine that the US would topple such a loyal ally working day and night to protect Washington’s interests and projects? It is illogical (100).”
Unlike disposed puppet dictators like Manuel Noriega, Saddam Hussein and Jonas Savimbi of Angola, all of whom began operating in their own interests, instead of the interests of their American and Israeli puppet masters, Mubarak and his regime have catered to Washington and Tel Aviv in an unimaginable manner. The Sayyed hit the nail directly on its head; the insinuation that this populist revolution is the work of intelligence agencies or Western governments is not only an insult and an injustice to the Egyptian people, it is not only illogical, but it is absolutely asinine. To this very moment, as Sayyed Nasrallah stated in the same speech, the Zionist entity and its criminal network are fighting tooth and nail to undermine the people’s Revolution, and keep Mubarak in power.
The latest round of the Wiki-Hydra’s Zionist poison is directed at the courageous, revolutionary protesters of Egypt for one reason: to convince all of the people in the Middle East living under US-backed, Zionist-funded dictatorships, including those Egyptians who are yet to take to the streets with their brethren, that revolution isn’t possible. That Resistance isn’t possible. That assembling for an honorable cause isn’t possible because all honorable causes have been hijacked by the usurping entity of Zion and its eternal supply of cronies. Israel has underestimated the Arabs however. It has underestimated their steadfastness, their dignity, their righteousness, their Godwariness, their love of country and their willingness to sacrifice their very lives for freedom.
|Arab unity absolutely petrifies the |
Zionist entity. It is the
antithesis to Israel's
Fission Field Warfare.
Knowledge is what transforms a sleeping people into an unbreakable force of Resistance. It snatches them from their dream state and catapults them into the battlefield of reality. Egyptians are well aware of their cold, hard, dictatorial reality and subservience to it has disappeared as a viable option for them. This awakening is the model that needs to be duplicated in occupied Iraq, Pakistan and every other nation victimized by the supremacist entity of Israel’s fission field warfare.
An awakened populace, determined to achieve revolution, can take the Zionist entity’s Fracture Theory and fracture it into an infinite number of pieces, rendering its restoration impossible. An Iraqi-Egyptian-Pakistani union, fully backed and controlled by the will of the people, will not just disrupt the Zionist entity’s plans, but decimate them.
Revolution in its purest form is the end of oppression and the beginning of freedom. Once Mubarak falls at the hands of the Egyptian people, so falls his oppression. Freedom from tyranny isn’t the aspiration of all men. It is a gift that man is born with and one that cannot be usurped by any power, no matter how perceivably powerful. As the great anti-apartheid activist Steven Biko said, “The most potent weapon of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed.” A revolutionary mind state is the bitter enemy of the oppressor.
In a revolution, the oppressed transcend from the downtrodden and the exploited to the champions of a nation reborn. Egypt is being reborn right now. And in its transcendence, the oppressors are being burned in the blaze of revolutionary champions who refuse to be humiliated ever again.
~ The End ~
(1) Ben Gurion On Pakistan by Judicial-Inc.Biz; “Strike And Crush Pakistanis” by Peter Chamberlin, Wake Up From Your Slumber
(2) Mossad And India Spy Agency Team Up, Target Pakistan by Tariq Saeedi, Globe Intel
(3) Dark Alliance: The CIA, The Contras, And The Crack Cocaine Explosion by Gary Webb (rip)
(4) Mossad-RAW Nexus by S.M. Hali, Pakistan Daily
(5) Wikileaks, A Circus With No Elephants by Gordon Duff, Veterans Today
(6) Blackwater/Xe Attacks In Pakistan by The Daily Mail Online Edition
(7) Taliban Blame ‘Blackwater’ For Pakistan Bombings by Robert Mackey, The New York Times
(8) Bombings Kill 7, Injure 14 In Pakistan by Press TV
(9) Peshawar Police Chief Claims RAW, Mossad Behind Killing Of Three Chinese by Andhra News
(10) Beirut Marine Bombing Was Mossad False Flag Operation by Rehmat’s World
(11) Sixteen Killed In Pakistan Bombings by Press TV
(12) The Baghdad Cathedral Massacre: Zionist Fingerprints All Over by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(13) Iran Claimed To Capturing The Mossad Spy by Putu Karya, All Voices
(14) Militants Blow Up 2 Schools In Pakistan by Press TV
(15) ‘US Embassy Official Blackwater Agent’ by Press TV
(16) Pakistan Tribesmen ‘To Sue CIA’ Over Drone Deaths by The Raw Story
(17) CIA Chief In Pakistan Leaves After Drone Trial Blows His Cover by Declan Walsh, The Guardian
(18) Thousands Hold Anti-US Rally In Pakistan by Press TV
(19) Thousands Rally In Karachi Over Scientist Doctor Aafia Siddiqui by Pak News Net
(20) All Parties Demand End To Drone Attacks by Ahmad Noorani, The International News
(21) Israel’s Grand Design: Leaders Crave Area From Egypt To Iraq by John Mitchell Henshaw, Media Monitors Network
(22) The Israeli-Kurdish Relations by Sergey Minasian, 21st Century, Number 1, April, 2007
(23) A Strategy For Israel In The Nineteen Eighties by Oded Yinon, Kivunim
(24) A Clean Break: A New Strategy For Securing The Realm by The Institute For Advanced Strategic and Political Studies
(25) 9/11: Israel’s Grand Deception by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(26) Open Letter To The President February 19, 1998 by Iraq Watch
(27) Rebuilding America’s Defenses: Strategy, Forces And Resources For A New Century by The Project For A New American Century
(28) Conflict With Iraq – An Israeli Perspective by Benjamin Netanyahu
(29) Rice: US Army Presence In Iraq Protects Israel by The Jerusalem Post
(30) Dirty Hands by Sreemati Mitter, MIFTAH
(31) The Zionist Murderers Of Iraq by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(32) Who Is Ahmed Chalabi? by Michel Chossudovsky, Global Research
(33) Ahmed Chalabi’s Ties To Mossad And Neocons by Christopher Bollyn, Rumor Mill News
(34) The Zionist Occupation Of Iraq Is The War In Iraq by Christopher Bollyn
(35) British Terrorism In Iraq by Dr. Elias Akleh, Global Research
(36) “Combat Terrorism” By Causing It by Imad Khadurri, Free Iraq
(37) ‘P2OG’ Allows Pentagon To Fight Dirty by David Isenberg, The Asia Times
(38) Profile: William Schneider Jr. by History Commons
(39) Bombs Kill Four, Wound Five Across Iraq by Press TV
(40) Baghdad Violence Kills Three, Wounds 14 by Yahoo! News
(41) VIDEO: Iraq 54 Killed In Car Bomb Tikrit, 3 US Soldiers Die Iraq War Rages on by World News
(42) Bomb Attacks Claim 17 Lives In Iraq by Press TV
(43) 50 Dead By Iraq Car Bombs by The Bangkok Post
(44) Car Bombs Kill 8 In Iraq by Press TV
(45) 18 Killed, Dozens Hurt In Karbala blasts by Press TV
(46) Car Bomb At Iraq Funeral Kills 80 And Triggers Clashes by Al-Arabiya News Channel
(47) Iraq Car Bombing Kills 48 by Ned Parker and Salar Jaff, Los Angeles Times
(48) Wikileaks Is Zionist Poison by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(49) VP Biden Looks To Extend Iraq Presence by War On Terror News
(50) Occupied Iraq: New Year, Same Zionism by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(51) Thursday: 87 Iraqis Killed, 153 Wounded by Margaret Griffis, Antiwar.com
(52) Iraqi Journalists Face Sacks Of Gold, Fists Of Fire by Khalid al-Ansary, Reuters
(53) Wiki-Hydra: Israel’s Favorite PSYOP Just Won’t Die by Jonathan Azaziah, Veterans Today
(54) The Alexandria Church Bombing: Mossad, Who Else? by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(55) Egyptian Minister Accuses Gazan Group Of Church Bombing by The Guardian
(56) “Israeli Spying Network” Uncovered In Egypt Days Before Church Bombing by Dr. Ashraf Ezzat, Veterans Today
(57) Cyber-Dissent And Egypt’s Latest Stolen Election by Ahed Al Hendi, Cyber Dissidents
(58) Egypt: Muslims And Christians Show Unity After Bombing by Kelly Heffernan-Tabor, CBS News
(59) Egyptian Religious Leaders Affirm Unity by Al-Masry Al-Youm
(60) Egypt’s Muslims Attend Coptic Christmas Mass, Serving As ‘Human Shields’ by Yasmine el-Rashidi, Al-Ahram Online
(61) ‘Muslims, Christians We Are All Egyptians:’ Scenes From A Revolution As Told By My Eyewitness by Parvez Sharma, Mondoweiss
(62) Israeli Lawmaker Backs Hosni Mubarak by Press TV
(63) Egypt’s Crisis: Israel Has Faith Mubarak Will Prevail by Karl Vick, Yahoo! News
(64) Israel Fears Egypt Unrest Will Threaten Gas Supplies by The Business Standard/The Press Trust Of India
(65) Israel: We Destroyed Iraq.. Iraq Must Stay Divided And Isolated... The Oil Of Northern Iraq Will Flow Into Israel by Jouhina Portal News; And Former Israeli Minister Of Security (Avi Dichter) We Have In Iraq Is More Than We Planned And Expected by Al-Hurriya News
(66) Israel Arms Egypt Against Protesters by Press TV
(67) Israeli Minister: Mubarak Regime Will Prevail In Egypt, Despite Protests by Haaretz
(68) How Mubarak’s Thugs Work by Rich Lowry, The Corner, National Review Online
(69) Around 300 Dead In Egypt Unrest: UN by The Hindustan Times
(70) Health Minister: 5000 Protesters Injured Since Friday by Al-Masry Al-Youm
(71) Al-Baradi’i’s Family Album by As’ad Abu Khalil, The Angry Arab News Service
(72) ElBaradei: “Iranian Nuclear Threat Was Exaggerated By The West by Mihai-Silviu Chirila, Metrolic
(73) Israel’s Nukes Most Serious Threat To Middle East: ElBaradei by The Deccan Chronicle
(74) Iran Seeking Nuclear Weapons Technology: ElBaradei by Reuters
(75) ElBaradei: A Contentious Consensus Figure For Opposition by Oren Kessler, The Jerusalem Post
(76) Mohamed Elbaradei by The Boston Globe
(77) ElBaradei: Democratic Egypt Won’t Be Anti-Israel, US by The Jerusalem Post
(78) Israel Wary Of Transition In Egypt, Concerned About Regional Stability by Janine Zacharia, The Washington Post
(79) ‘No To Mubarak The US Client’ by 3arabawy
(80) Egypt Protests: Start Of A New Middle East by Anshel Pfeffer, The Jewish Chronicle
(81) Israel Pulls Down Flag At Cairo Embassy by Ahlul Bayt News Agency; Israeli Embassy Staff Evacuate Egypt by Press TV
(82) 9/11: Israel’s Grand Deception by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(83) U.S. Scrambles To Size Up Egypt’s ElBaradei by CBS News
(84) Mohamed ElBaradei: Globalist Pied Piper Of The Egyptian Revolt by Paul Joseph Watson, Counter Currents
(85) Profile: Morton I. Abramowitz by History Commons
(86) Israel Urges World To Curb Criticism Of Egypt’s Mubarak by Barak Ravid, Haaretz
(87) Obama Backs Suleiman-Led Transition by Mark Landler and Steven Erlanger, The New York Times
(88) Israel Pinning Hopes For Hamas Deal In Gaza On Egypt Intel Chief by Yossi Melman, Haaretz
(89) Lieberman Thanks Suleiman Over Libya-Chartered Gaza Aid Ship by Al-Manar
(90) New Egyptian VP Ran Mubarak’s Security Team, Oversaw Torture by Matthew Cole and Sarah O. Wali, ABC News
(91) Mahmoud Wagdy, New Interior Minister Of Egypt, Oversaw The Police State by American Everyman
(92) Torture ‘Business As Usual’ In Egypt Amid Revolt by Charles Onians, Agence France-Presse/The Jordan Times
(93) Millions Gather To Honor Egypt Martyrs by Press TV
(94) Egyptians Unleash Anger At US, Israel by Press TV
(95) Ben-Eliezer: All We Can Do Is Express Support For Mubarak by The Jerusalem Post
(96) ADL: Wikileaks Vital To Israel’s Intelligence Program by Gordon Duff, Veterans Today
(97) 26/11: Mossad Terrorizes Mumbai by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(98) Wikileaks Is Zionist Poison II: Deconstruction Of The Myth by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(99) US Funded Pro-Democracy Movement by Agence France-Presse
(100) Sayyed Nasrallah To Egyptians: Your Victory Will Change The Face Of Region by Hussein Assi, Al-Manar
(101) Who’s Doing Mubarak’s Bidding In Washington? by Justin Elliot, Salon
(102) Obama Administration Contemplates Legal Nightmare In Egypt After Mubarak by Josh Rogin, Foreign Policy Magazine
(103) Netanyahu: Egypt Could Fall Into Hands Of Radical Islamists by Jonathan Lis, Haaretz
(104) Upper Egypt Joins The Revolution by Mai El-Wakil and Louise Sarant, Al-Masry Al-Youm