|Israeli intelligence is the world leader in terrorism.|
by Jonathan Azaziah
Minutes into the new year, an explosion rocked al-Qiddissin Coptic Church in Alexandria, Egypt. 25 innocent people dead (1). At least 97 innocents wounded (2). A 17-year old eyewitness ominously stated, ‘The last thing I heard was a powerful explosion and then my ears went deaf. All I could see were body parts scattered all over (3).’
All initial reports stated that a car bomb was the weapon used to carry out the New Years Day bloodshed (4). The US-backed Zionist dictatorship that runs Egypt typically went against the facts on the ground however, with the Ministry of Interior blaming the assault on a suicide bomber, and without a drop of concrete evidence, stating that the attack was carried out by none other than Al-Qaeda (5), which doesn’t exist (6), and whose leader, CIA agent Timothy Osman a.k.a. Osama Bin Laden, is long dead (7).
From AP, to Yahoo, to the New York Times, the liars that run the Zionist media immediately went into overdrive, vociferously promoting virulent garbage about ‘sectarian tensions’ between Muslims and Christians in Egypt being inflamed after the bombing (8). Of course there is no evidence of such ‘sectarian tension,’ but the mouthpieces of Israel, from the television to print, have no interest in telling the truth and they never have.
Not promoted by the Zionist media is the longstanding unity between Egypt’s Muslims and Coptic Minority (9), nor has it been promoted that Islamic and Christian leaders have stood side by side in the aftermath of the bombing, which wounded innocents from both faiths (10). The enmity between the two religious groups is nothing more than carefully concocted Zionist fiction.
There is only one entity in the entire region that benefits from religious division in any Middle Eastern nation: Israel. One of the key strategic goals of the Zionist entity in Egypt is to trigger a communal war between Muslims and Christians (11). The Lebanese Resistance movement, Hezbollah, condemned the bombing, declaring it ‘serves the Zionist scheme... aimed at fragmenting our Arab and Islamic countries (12).’ All evidence, physical and circumstantial, points directly to Mossad being the culprit behind the al-Qiddissin church bombing (13).
In recent years, Zionist intelligence activity in Egypt has increased greatly. Tel Aviv was the hand behind the cut of Egypt’s maintain internet cable in January of 2008, severing Egypt from the international online network. Mossad was conducting surveillance on the phone calls of the highest tier of the Egyptian government. The Israeli agency employed a spy to infiltrate Islamic opposition groups in Egypt. All of this was discovered just days before the Alexandria church massacre, when a Mossad spy ring was busted, unveiling a plot of subversion that would target Egyptian telecom companies. This ring was connected to other Israeli espionage groups in Lebanon and Syria (14).
Egypt’s former Foreign Minister, Abdallah al-Ashal, and the Egyptian Bar Association have gone on record to state that the massacre at al-Qiddissin Church was the work of Mossad, reacting murderously to its spy network being unfurled (15).
In November, a warning was issued to the world that Coptic churches in Egypt would be attacked. The warning was issued by ‘Al-Qaeda-linked’ Islamic State of Iraq, who according to the Zionist media, carried out the horrific assault on Sayedat al-Najat Cathedral in the Karada district of Baghdad at the end of October (16).
This atrocious theory has been thoroughly debunked however. What took place at Sayedat al-Najat was a Mossad false flag operation, aimed at provoking tension between occupied Iraq’s Muslim and Christian communities, conducted with all of the usual tools: fake passports produced in Tel Aviv, Israeli-produced IEDs and the quintessential car bomb (17). The appalling murder of at least 58 Iraqi Christians was also used to cover up the condemnation of the Zionist entity’s occupation of Palestine by several prominent Christian leaders (18). The warning wasn’t issued by non-existent Islamic State of Iraq therefore, but Mossad.
The car bomb is the signature of the Israeli agency. It is the weapon that has been used to conduct sabotage, assassinations and false flag terrorism across occupied Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Lebanon and India (19). The Muslim Brotherhood, which was blatantly robbed by Zionist dictator Hosni Mubarak’s regime in the recent Egyptian elections (20), called for Egyptian churches to be protected after the fake Al-Qaeda group made its incendiary comments (21). But this call was not heeded. Only an hour prior to Mossad’s car bombing, Egyptian security forces inexplicably withdrew from their positions, leaving four policemen to guard the massive church with nearly 2,000 people attending midnight mass. The car bomb was detonated at the post that was left by Egyptian security forces (22).
This collusion between Israeli intelligence and Egyptian security forces is by no means surprising, considering the existing Israeli-Egyptian collaboration in illegally and brutally besieging the people of the Gaza Strip (23). The violent assault against the Coptic community on New Years Day was also executed to deflect the attention off of the stolen Egyptian elections (24); it is widely known that Egypt is a premier recipient of Zionist-occupied United States government aid money, receiving almost $30 billion in three decades (25). The usurping entity of Zion and its American counterpart couldn’t have their staunchest ally in the Middle East embarrassed by stolen elections. Answer? False flag attack.
The tactic being used to split the Muslim and Christian communities of Egypt is the oldest trick in the Zionist entity’s book: divide and conquer. It is widely known by the people of the Arab and Muslim world, especially Iraqis, that the only terrorism that exists in the Middle East (especially occupied Iraq), is the terrorism that is carried out by Israeli, American and British intelligence operatives (26). Divide and conquer has been used prominently in the Zionist-ravaged nation of Iraq, including a wall being built by an Israeli company to separate Sunni and Shia communities (27), and the nation of Lebanon, that was devastated by a savage civil war in the 1970s and 1980s contrived and manipulated by the Zionist entity (28) and the United States, with Zionist war criminal Henry Kissinger leading the way (29).
Muslims and Christians must stand together and reject these abhorrent divisions. People of conscience from all ethnicities, backgrounds and faiths must stand in solidarity with them. The victims of Mossad’s massacre at al-Qiddissin Church in Alexandria will not be forgotten. The fallen will be honored with sincere Resistance to all oppressive powers; be it the puppet Mubarak or the usurping regime of Israel itself. Unified Resistance is what petrifies the occupiers more than anything else on earth. Make them tremble; unity is an armor that cannot be pierced by their bullets or rattled by their bombs.
~ The End ~
(1) Egypt Calls For Calm As Church Bombing Toll Rises To 25 by Amro Hassan and Borzou Daragahi, The Los Angeles Times
(2) Number Of Injured In Church Blast In Egypt Rises To 97 by RIA Novosti
(3) Egypt Bomb Kills 21 At Alexandria Coptic Church by BBC News
(4) Seven Killed In Car Bomb Near Alexandria Church, Egyptian Dictatorship Blames Mythical Al Qaeda by The Associated Press; Alexandria Church Bombing Eye-Witness Describes Terror Suspect by Ahmed Sabri, Asharq Alawsat; Alexandria Church Bombing by Al-Jazeera English; Church Bombing In Egypt: A Car Bomb Exploded Outside Coptic Orthodox Church And Killed Nine In Egypt by TPR One
(5) Egypt: Hundreds Protest To Denounce Terrorist Attack On Coptic Christians by Amro Hassan, The Los Angeles Times; Al-Qaeda Behind Alexandria Church Bombing: Egypt by Miraya FM
(6) The Power Of Nightmares: Rise Of The Politics Of Fear (documentary) by Adam Curtis, BBC News
(7) Years Of Deceit: US Openly Accepts Bin Laden Long Dead by Gordon Duff, Veterans Today; Osama Bin Laden A.K.A. CIA Asset ‘Tim Osman’ by What Really Happened?
(8) Christians, Police Clash After Egypt Church Bomb by Maggie Michael and Lee Keath, The Associated Press; Egypt Church Bombing Fuels Sectarian Rift by Cam McGrath, Yahoo! News; Egypt Orders Tighter Security After Church Bombing by Liam Stack and David D. Kirkpatrick, The New York Times
(9) Egyptian Religious Leaders Affirm Unity by Al-Masry Al-Youm
(10) Egypt: Muslims And Christians Show Unity After Bombing by Kelly Heffernan-Tabor, CBS News
(11) Palestinians Condemn Alexandria Church Bombing by Khalid Amayreh, The Palestinian Information Center
(12) Hezbollah: Egypt Attack Serves US, Israel by Press TV
(13) Mossad Behind Egypt Church Blast by Press TV, The Tehran Times
(14) ‘Israeli Spying Network’ Uncovered In Egypt Days Before Church Blast by Dr. Ashraf Ezzat, Veterans Today
(15) Egyptian Lawyers Blame Israel For Church Bombing by The Jerusalem Post
(16) Car Bomb At Church In Egypt Kills 21 As Christian Worshipers Gather To Celebrate New Year by The Daily Mail
(17) The Baghdad Cathedral Massacre: Zionist Fingerprints All Over by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(18) Al-Qaeda’s Christian Massacre – Aiding And Abetting The Occupation Of Palestine by Maidhc O Cathail
(19) 26/11: Mossad Terrorizes Mumbai by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(20) Egypt Election Routs Popular Muslim Brotherhood From Parliament by Kristen Chick, The Christian Science Monitor
(21) Al-Qaeda Threatens Christians, Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood: Protect Churches by Al-Manar
(22) Egyptian Security Guards Withdrew One Hour Before Church Blast, Say Eyewitnesses by Assyrian International News Agency
(23) Egypt’s Blockade On Gaza by Ahmed Shokr, Dissident Voice
(24) All Is Fair In Egyptian Elections by Ahmed Amr, Dissident Voice
(25) Egypt Stories: U.S. Aid To Egypt Totals $28 Billion In Three Decades by USAID
(26) British Terrorism In Iraq by Dr. Elias Akleh, Global Research
(27) The Zionist Murderers Of Iraq by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(28) The Sabra And Shatila Massacre (16-18 September 1982) by The Electronic Intifada
(29) Sayyed Nasrallah Full Speech On Martyr’s Day November 11 2010 by Moqawama English
I am coptic. I am in total agreement with you. Unfortunately, most of the Copts beleive in the mainstream propaganda. It is very scary and disturbing. This is my first but won't be the last time for me on your site. It is funny that the terrorist in south Egypt decided that they want to bomb churches (threaten that is) in USA, Germany, France, etc. Wow. We went from fist fighings in south egypt to all of the sudden threats on coptic churches overseas. Wondering what happened! Well we probably both know. God Bless.ReplyDelete
"Nothing short of FULL LIBERATION of Palestine is acceptable!"
It is disturbing to find that a Christian worshipping house be targeted on Christmas eve. It needs to be found out who benefits from this act of terror and who would be happy due to this triggering event yet one thing is sure that the masterminds had an important aim to deflect the public attention from rigged election to inter-religious clashes.Of course there's no bet for it.ReplyDelete
The state-run "Wikileaks" released one of their announcements on December 31st through the AP. In it, they criticize Egypt for ignoring the "terrorist threat."ReplyDelete
THE NEXT DAY, "Al Qaeda" bombs the church in Alexandria! That's quite a coincidence. Obviously, "Wikileaks" is being used by the US government to condition the brain-dead American public and lend legitimacy to these bombings.
The Israeli spy network through amdocs, the funding of assassination squads through U.S. banks, the zionist set-up of DHS and TSA--ReplyDelete
it fits a pattern I've been monitoring. That makes everything in this article ring true!